By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Madworld 2 will probably come !

Id like to see Grasshoper Teaming with Platinum Games to create, something like NMH + Madworld, both games are great, but present many issues, they would create an impressive game working together, Suda can create some really cool characters and great ideas, Platinum can handle the graphics and.. well many things

Madworld 2 : /, the game is great better than i thought at first, but hey, but i dont see what can be added in the sequel, color?

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

Around the Network

Thank you very much for sharing the link and info!
Platinum Games mentioned before the game released that if it did well they would definitely make another but I feared for the worst. Glad to hear another is coming cause I personally loved every second of the game and think a sequel will just get better. Also it has some good name recognition now so that might help the sales of the sequel :)

Anything from Platinum Games is great news for me, they are high on my favorite developer list!

Current Favorites:
Wii - Muramasa, MH3, Metroid Trilogy, RS2, Okami, RE4, COD, Dead Space, Scarface
PC - L4D, TF2, BFBC2, Killing Floor, Aquaria, Warsow, many UDK indie games
Mods - MechWarrior:Living Legends, Star Wars: Galatic Warfare, PVKII, Goldeneye Source, L4D mods
PS3 - Demon Souls, Way of the Samurai 3
Social Modding Club: ModDb | Steam

Soriku said:
68soul said:

Tooo bad, i'd prefer to see Platinum Games comin' with something else than a bloody slasher, even if it's a great looking one...

An action/adventure in the vein of Okami, or a console sci-fi RPG in the vein of their DS "Infinite Space" would be better news for me... but to each his own, of course...

This please. Won't buy MadWorld but I'm gonna get Infinite Space.

Soriku, you aren't old enough to buy Madworld

They should also market it and advertise it like hell if it does come true.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Make at least 10 hours and I'll buy it:)

Gaming make me feel GOOD!

Around the Network

hm, good games for Wii, cheap to be developed and make money even if they don't sell above 0.50m

everyone gets what he wants i guess

i want a MadWorld sequel

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

MadWorld
Jap 0.00 (haven released yet)
US 0.26
Eur 0.14
Total 400k

NOT BAD INDEED^____^

Gaming make me feel GOOD!

Roflinator said:
julien133 said:

The Conduit 2 (confirmed)

The Conduit 2 isn't confirmed. You're probably thinking of that news with various pics that were confirmed fake.

I was just about to point this out.

That's pretty good

all the new wii games coming should have motion plus support