By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Madworld 2 will probably come !

Very good news with the Interview of Madworld producteur who want to make a sequel on the Wii for Madworld.

He looks really happy with sells of his game...

http://www.lemagjeuxvideo.com/actualite/madworld-2-possible/

With No More Heroes 2, red Steel 2, The Conduit 2 (confirmed), The Grinder or Gladiator AD, "mature" games will have good days on wii.

250 000/500 000 sells is enough to take money on the Wii.

Great !

Love Video Games : http://www.lightningamer.com

Around the Network

This black and white game made profit right at the 100k bar...

I don't argue that it may be a hard game to program and design yada yada, but it wasn't so expensive like that, and a sequel doesn't shock me at all.

Already beat the first one, bring on the second :)

This would be a game that, if Nintendo really wanted to show their commitment to the 'core' market and such, they could really get behind and put advertising dollars behind to drive some sales (this in reference to the SEGA article suggesting that Nintendo pony up and help by publishing some mature games for the Wii). If SEGA were to pass on the sequel (which, they might), Nintendo could jump on board and do it themselves...

Bah!

Would like madworld 2. Motionplus should be added, multiplayer and wifi connection.

would love for this to come to the Wii, Mad World is an amazing game.

Around the Network

I'd buy it. I thought the first Madword was pretty fun. It was bit of a throw back since getting the best score was what made you comeback for more.

Absolutely. I think WM+, an online component, etc, would make the game infinitely better.

Bah!

julien133 said:

Very good news with the Interview of Madworld producteur who want to make a sequel on the Wii for Madworld.

He looks really happy with sells of his game...

http://www.lemagjeuxvideo.com/actualite/madworld-2-possible/

With No More Heroes 2, red Steel 2, The Conduit 2 (confirmed), The Grinder or Gladiator AD, "mature" games will have good days on wii.

250 000/500 000 sells is enough to take money on the Wii.

Great !

Sweet can't wait for a Madworld 2 and would love to see a lot of extra stuff and improvements. 

However, I must ask where has Conduit 2 been confirmed.  I've personally just haven't heard anything abouta potential sequel in the works.  Can someone help me out here and link me to that.  Thanks.

Tooo bad, i'd prefer to see Platinum Games comin' with something else than a bloody slasher, even if it's a great looking one...

An action/adventure in the vein of Okami, or a console sci-fi RPG in the vein of their DS "Infinite Space" would be better news for me... but to each his own, of course...

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

I'd agree with 68soul, their talent could be put to better use. Madworld doesn't need a sequel, I'd love to see something new from them.