By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official God of War III Thread - In the end, there will only be chaos !

Kantor said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Fuck these reviewers...
Metascore dropped to 92... I don't understand how a perfect game can score 92...

1) No game is perfect.

2) 92 is a fantastic score.

3) Why, exactly, do you care what they think?

I was just trying to be a drama queen...

Around the Network

WOW ! Just finished :D It was great.

One thing that has been buggin me :S Why did Athena want hope and who did Kratos realese it to (cause everyone is dead, right?).

WIzarDE said:

One thing that has been buggin me :S Why did Athena want hope and who did Kratos realese it to (cause everyone is dead, right?).

I guess to all the people in the world, with that last move Kratos basicaly ruled out all the influence gods (Athena) had left over humans.

BTW I have finished the game and LOVED it, tho I've found some of the fights rather hard and some places really frustrating (still not as bad as that fucking Spike room in the first game, god...). Best boss fights I've seen, Hades and Hercules were my favourites, with all others close by (except for that fucking Zeus ten phased combat, god I was really enjoying his final slaughter).

Tho one thing I don't understand, lot of reviewers were bitching about incomplete ending with missing the "real" ending, what is that supposed to mean? Felt pretty complete to me. Well after credits there was that little teaser but...

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

aragod said:
WIzarDE said:

I guess to all the people in the world, with that last move Kratos basicaly ruled out all the influence gods (Athena) had left over humans.

BTW I have finished the game and LOVED it, tho I've found some of the fights rather hard and some places really frustrating (still not as bad as that fucking Spike room in the first game, god...). Best boss fights I've seen, Hades and Hercules were my favourites, with all others close by (except for that fucking Zeus ten phased combat, god I was really enjoying his final slaughter).

Tho one thing I don't understand, lot of reviewers were bitching about incomplete ending with missing the "real" ending, what is that supposed to mean? Felt pretty complete to me. Well after credits there was that little teaser but...

didnt know reviewer mentionned an incomplete ending ... are you sure of you ?

Time to Work !

libellule said:
aragod said:
WIzarDE said:

didnt know reviewer mentionned an incomplete ending ... are you sure of you ?

Yeah I'm pretty damn sure that a lot of reviewers had a problem with the ending, saying it's incomplete or not satysfying. That it might get patched in later. Which got me worried (prior to actually playing it ofc).

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network

I have two complaints about the game... First of all, it needed more puzzles! Second it unfortunately didn't have as good soundtrack as GoW2. Other than that it was a blast! Possibly best experience this gen.

Christhor said:
I have two complaints about the game... First of all, it needed more puzzles! Second it unfortunately didn't have as good soundtrack as GoW2. Other than that it was a blast! Possibly best experience this gen.

Yeah, there weren't so many puzzles, but those that were present I've enjoyed thoroughly. I loved that Esher's puzzle in Hera's gardens, great work with perspective.

I just beat god of war 2 the other day. I'll get the game eventually.

there was only one riddle i couldn't solve!

if Hercules was voiced by Kevin Sorbo, then why did he look and sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
there was only one riddle i couldn't solve!

if Hercules was voiced by Kevin Sorbo, then why did he look and sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger?

I loved this fight indeed

Hades / Hercule / Scorpion were the best to me

Time to Work !