By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official God of War III Thread - In the end, there will only be chaos !

@akuseru,

For the intentionnal bug, I do not agree with you : if I die, it is my fault, not the game fault.
Ths scorpion boss was indeed VERY good IMO. I agree that some time my attack missed the legs and were unprecise but it was mostly OK.

For the square square triangle, it is true but, sincerely I love so much to perform different move and using different weapon that I dont really abuse of the easy tactic.
I only used square square triangle for the 6 arena bonus stage when you need 100% efficienty lol.

It is true that there are too much move you can easly parry even some very strong attack from powerfull foes or boss. I would make more move "unblockable" if I could ...
Neverthless, I love the rolling escape so I usually do not try to parry big foe attack because I m escaping by rolling.

Perhaps you just got a "broken" copy lol

Time to Work !

Around the Network
libellule said:
@akuseru,

For the intentionnal bug, I do not agree with you : if I die, it is my fault, not the game fault.
Ths scorpion boss was indeed VERY good IMO. I agree that some time my attack missed the legs and were unprecise but it was mostly OK.

For the square square triangle, it is true but, sincerely I love so much to perform different move and using different weapon that I dont really abuse of the easy tactic.
I only used square square triangle for the 6 arena bonus stage when you need 100% efficienty lol.

It is true that there are too much move you can easly parry even some very strong attack from powerfull foes or boss. I would make more move "unblockable" if I could ...
Neverthless, I love the rolling escape so I usually do not try to parry big foe attack because I m escaping by rolling.

NO WAY is it my fault when my left stick is pushed to the left and the L1 + O grab is grabbing enemies to the right instead. It's not my fault that when I am RIGHT NEXT to a Wraith and press L1 + O that Kratos targets a Siren not even visible on the screen. It is not my fault when I try to break the shield enemies with the Cestus and desperately pushing left to attack an enemy to the left that Kratos attacks the enemy to the right. Do you have any idea how annoying these "mistakes" are on Chaos difficulty where EVERY SINGLE HIT COUNTS? I am desperately trying to get Kratos to attack the right enemies, but sometimes he just WON'T. The targeting system in this game SUCKS, especially for the Cestus. Which is a shame, since they are my favourite weapon.

libellule said:
gustave154 said:
damn those Satyr's are a pain in the ass!!! THey are so fast and its hard to dodge them in a confined space. Took me like 25 mins to defeat the two guys in the corridor at hera's garden LOL!
ah yeah the crystal shard boss was also a pain in the ass i didn't know i had to upgrade the cestus to defeat the guy lol. I killed him after like an hour using trial and error after trying out different weapons. i'm playing on Titan mode mind you xD

yeah, very hard
also, if u use "rage of the god" while you have the cestus THEN your attack will have the cestus effect and damage him !!!
also, the little creep during this battle can help you to get some life back !!!

oh, about the satyr, yeah, very high parry rate AND they have a unblockable attack !

It is NOT unblockable.. You can counter it in the last minute. I'm guessing you're talking about their attack from above?

And as I said about the Satyr. They are easy if you want, VERY VERY easy. Just use one magic spell on the Claws of Hades. Hint: Gorgon Serpent.

akuseru said:
libellule said:
gustave154 said:
damn those Satyr's are a pain in the ass!!! THey are so fast and its hard to dodge them in a confined space. Took me like 25 mins to defeat the two guys in the corridor at hera's garden LOL!
ah yeah the crystal shard boss was also a pain in the ass i didn't know i had to upgrade the cestus to defeat the guy lol. I killed him after like an hour using trial and error after trying out different weapons. i'm playing on Titan mode mind you xD

yeah, very hard
also, if u use "rage of the god" while you have the cestus THEN your attack will have the cestus effect and damage him !!!
also, the little creep during this battle can help you to get some life back !!!

oh, about the satyr, yeah, very high parry rate AND they have a unblockable attack !

It is NOT unblockable.. You can counter it in the last minute. I'm guessing you're talking about their attack from above?

And as I said about the Satyr. They are easy if you want, VERY VERY easy. Just use one magic spell on the Claws of Hades. Hint: Gorgon Serpent.

Hmm imma experiment that thanks for the tip akuseru xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

akuseru said:
libellule said:
@akuseru,

NO WAY is it my fault when my left stick is pushed to the left and the L1 + O grab is grabbing enemies to the right instead. It's not my fault that when I am RIGHT NEXT to a Wraith and press L1 + O that Kratos targets a Siren not even visible on the screen. It is not my fault when I try to break the shield enemies with the Cestus and desperately pushing left to attack an enemy to the left that Kratos attacks the enemy to the right. Do you have any idea how annoying these "mistakes" are on Chaos difficulty where EVERY SINGLE HIT COUNTS? I am desperately trying to get Kratos to attack the right enemies, but sometimes he just WON'T. The targeting system in this game SUCKS, especially for the Cestus. Which is a shame, since they are my favourite weapon.

OK, so let's just say I didnt not that much bug

but since I didnt play on very hard difficulty ... perhaps I was able to "forget" those bugs

Time to Work !

Around the Network
gustave154 said:
akuseru said:
libellule said:
gustave154 said:

yeah, very hard

Hmm imma experiment that thanks for the tip akuseru xD

well, I never tried to counter their "above" attack, so it may be "unblockable" but "counterable" ;)

also, you can grab them if there are alone

and yes, the gorgogne spell is very effective

Time to Work !

I wonder what's with all the SHIT people (and most reviewers) say about games (and in this case GOW3) being NOT SO DIFFERENT from the previous game(s) ???????????

Can someone explain to me? I

IS THAT UNCOMMON to use the same -succesful- formula, keeping the style and gameplay elements that made a game worthy of praise and succesful ?

Reviewers also complain if they change the core gameplay of certain games (cough-phlegm-Final Fantasy 13-cough). Some people are just big whiners. Damned if you do, dammed if you don't.

What about games like FPS? the Halos, Call of Duty of this world. Are they reinventing the wheel with each sequel? HONESTLY I BET YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HALO 3 and ODST, between MW1 and MW2 buy looking at them side by side!!! They're the same!

What's so different about GTA? At their core, they're exactly the same. Big City, you're a gun for hire, you got your map and find locations and do errands all the fucking game, steal cars, whatever you add is just seasoning, the game is same old same.

How come those games get away with that HMMMM???

gekkokamen said:

I wonder what's with all the SHIT people (and most reviewers) say about games (and in this case GOW3) being NOT SO DIFFERENT from the previous game(s) ???????????

Can someone explain to me? I

IS THAT UNCOMMON to use the same -succesful- formula, keeping the style and gameplay elements that made a game worthy of praise and succesful ?

Reviewers also complain if they change the core gameplay of certain games (cough-phlegm-Final Fantasy 13-cough). Some people are just big whiners. Damned if you do, dammed if you don't.

What about games like FPS? the Halos, Call of Duty of this world. Are they reinventing the wheel with each sequel? HONESTLY I BET YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HALO 3 and ODST, between MW1 and MW2 buy looking at them side by side!!! They're the same!

What's so different about GTA? At their core, they're exactly the same. Big City, you're a gun for hire, you got your map and find locations and do errands all the fucking game, steal cars, whatever you add is just seasoning, the game is same old same.

How come those games get away with that HMMMM???

I think most of the reviewer were happy with the gameplay

classic and expected and good ... that is why he got so high rating !

Time to Work !

well good of war is a "hack n slash" so " reviewers" (retards) expect new combos, possibly diffrent platforming, and harder puzzles which will keep people stuck for an hour or two. Also they say how they wanted the game to be. Well i would have liked if gow3 was 100+ hourse, it isn't but i still gave it a 10/10.

They expect too much out of ps3 exclusives, their wasn't any "new" kind of game play in LFD2 but they didn't care. Ofcourse i wanted new combos in GOW3 we got new blades a shoulder bash and the ability to use an enemy as a battering ram, aslo 3 new weapons were added with diffrent weapons.

IGN, GAMESPOT, GAME TRAILERS, have bad reviewers.

i think that if you want to know the level of a game ask a couple of gamers ( 10-20)

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Holy crap guys !
Amazing work on the thread !
Game was amazing !
Finished it last night !
I want moooooore !

| Sony Bravia 52" LCD | Sony Bravia 5.1 System |

| 20" iMac | 13" MacBook | M17X Alienware Gaming Laptop |

| 120GB Slim PS3 | 80GB Fat PS3 | 250GB Xbox 360 | Wii | PSP Go |