By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So we see that this site undertracks the XBOX 360- why?

pretty simple question, waits for the correction to the 360 total and seeing a 1.4 million adjustmant upward for the undertracking in others and U.S.- i just wanna know why it was so under tracked? is it because the internet atmosphere has a lot of 360 haters and pro sony fanboys?

Around the Network

*facepalm*

It's not undertracked by 1.4 million.

How is it undertracked by 1.4 Million, exactly?

I love shipping compared to sales!

Former something....

If you are going by Microsoft's data that is shipped. VGC tracks sold

Around the Network

ugh, its shipped vs sold, there's a difference

Blacksaber said:

thats why i allowed for some difference- this isnt sony were talking about here- microsoft counts sales as shipped to the retailer...not the warehouse like sony- watch and see i bet the adjustment is 1.2 to 1.4 million up

Maybe a little undertracked, and I mean a little....

But if you think its by that much you need some good reasons to back it up....

If you don't like the methodology for the tracking you should go somewhere else.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Halo_Reach said:
Blacksaber said:

thats why i allowed for some difference- this isnt sony were talking about here- microsoft counts sales as shipped to the retailer...not the warehouse like sony- watch and see i bet the adjustment is 1.2 to 1.4 million up

then you're in for a rude awakening. and i actually find that insulting that you think the staff of this site would be off by over a million consoles.