By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New benifit to members... Logged in users now get priority traffic

AWESOME!

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

Around the Network

Nice... so now when articles about boobies and sex in videogames get posted, the site should still load OK for me?

nevertheless, they probably still won't sign up and join... hahaha

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

So we force the guests to join if they want better speeds. Nice. lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

vlad321 said:
I like Bacon said:
vlad321 said:
Great to hear. However... I thought that the main reason this site existed was due to sales data, not the forums.

This is for all parts of the site. and if you have an account, the site should work better for you.

Well I don't think members have much to do with sales data, outside of ioi and TheSource.

Eh, you need to be a member in order to full the entire data in the sales charts. Log off and you realize you can no longer view top 50 PS3/360/Wii, etc.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
vlad321 said:
I like Bacon said:

This is for all parts of the site. and if you have an account, the site should work better for you.

Well I don't think members have much to do with sales data, outside of ioi and TheSource.

Eh, you need to be a member in order to full the entire data in the sales charts. Log off and you realize you can no longer view top 50 PS3/360/Wii, etc.

This is what led me to creating an account, then something made me post, and the rest is as written. Nonetheless, it's already very noticable, and I thank you for the speed boost! This site had an... annoying feature of slowing down my system before...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Around the Network

Great news! Now I can waste even more time arguing with you lot rather thatn waiting to argue with you lot!

now we just need extra benefits for forum posters with more than 1,000 posts. No particular reason for that number

Senlis said:

now we just need extra benefits for forum posters with more than 1,000 posts. No particular reason for that number

5k as well!

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

vlad321 said:
Senlis said:

5k as well!

Na. VGC Gods should get certain benefits though.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
vlad321 said:
Senlis said:

5k as well!

Na. VGC Gods should get certain benefits though.

Yes. Forced bans every other day to help them overcome their posting addications;)