By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New benifit to members... Logged in users now get priority traffic

Snesboy said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Man I hate lurkers. They're always making me require additional pylons to get anything done around here.

FUCKING WIN!

Check out the message to. Win.

Hahahhaa.  That map in the corner is just beautiful!

Around the Network

As there rarely are many people in chat... they will now get an even high priority for the whole site. So you can leave chat open in one tab while you surf the forums, etc...

Bad news... the priority queuing has made the system unstable and caused kernel panic when there are thousands of extra users and not enough bandwidth. The feature has been disabled for now...

jlauro said:
Bad news... the priority queuing has made the system unstable and caused kernel panic when there are thousands of extra users and not enough bandwidth. The feature has been disabled for now...

No worries. Re-implement it when it's stable.

ioi said:
We believe this was the cause for the major outage we had yesterday so will only be re-implemented once we know things are stable...

I couldn't look at VGC yesterday at job. Man I was so unhappy. I thought they specifically blocked VGC! 

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Around the Network

6500 guests and everything is running not to bad, a little bit slow but a lot better then what it would of been, good job guys!

It's back. Implemented under a different method. In some ways not as flexible (and so no bw bonus for being in chat), however it is stable, and that is more important.