By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony finally found a way to beat Wii in 2010 in one region atleast...

wait wait... did I see Headtracking??

this will be huge for not only PSeye, but other PSeye compatible games

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

So, the only company that is probably still losing money on the hardware, plans to sell THREE consoles with a single game. Great master plan, Sony!

SmokedHostage said:
Sure.. whatever.. -continues playing Mario Kart Wii-

lol ye, whatever you say. you can just go back and continue playing the worst mario kart ever made, with barely any (failed) effort trying to make it better than previous mk games. i'll stick with mk 64 and mk double dash thank you.

on topic: great news ! GT can't come soon enough!

tjallern said:
SmokedHostage said:
Sure.. whatever.. -continues playing Mario Kart Wii-

lol ye, whatever you say. just go back and continue playing the worst mario kart ever made with barely any effort made making it better than previous mk games. i'll stick with mk 64 and mk double dash thank you.

on topic: great news ! GT can't come soon enough!

Yeah. Whatever!

Boom!

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
no they havent if DQX is 2010

but despite this the console market is BACK in Japan!

OP was talking about Europe...

Alterego-X said:
So, the only company that is probably still losing money on the hardware, plans to sell THREE consoles with a single game. Great master plan, Sony!

Goes to show Sony care about the quality, and not just screwing fans out of there cash with overpriced products

wholikeswood said:
darthdevidem01 said:
no they havent if DQX is 2010

but despite this the console market is BACK in Japan!

OP was talking about Europe...

don't insult the OP

he knows how impossible it is for that to happen in Europe

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Carl2291 said:
Alterego-X said:

Goes to show Sony care about the quality, and not just screwing fans out of there cash with overpriced products

You mean..  like Apple?

already posted and horrible thread title (nothing to do with the actual topic) Also, you linked to news on this website...

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=97126

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)