By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming setups! Post YOURS.

thetonestarr said:

Take pics and post 'em. What does YOUR gaming setup look like?

Full setup.

Primary side. 32" Sony BRAVIA HDTV with Wii, 360, PS2 Slim, LG Blu-Ray player, and my ancient surround-sound system (also my Linksys/T-Mobile wireless router).

Secondary side. 27" Toshiba SDTV with GCN, Dreamcast, PS2 Phat, and N64. Also showing a small part of my library.

Where do YOU game?

Lol damn you even have Mancala? I'll post my set up when I get home or maybe tomorrow if the lighting isn't good enough (Only have an iPhone to take pictures).

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

Man, everyone has their setups so clean and tidy.

PC side

Wii side

So here are my pics:

• Samsung 24'' monitor <3        (don't pay attention to my TV. Last time I used it was back in May 09)
  • PS3, 360, PC, laser printer etc.

• GTA IV + custom car models = WIN
  • Apart from that there's not much to say here

• PS3 games, various controllers, headset
  • When I bought new PC parts, I used my old case and yeah I know it's ugly as hell....but powerful !
  • And yeah that's a harddrive and not a floppy disk drive what you see there in it. Let's just say the GPU is too big and I had no other choice ^^
  • Under my printer is my cookie supply
  • I bought a RE5 controller faceplate for my 360 controller, but it doesn't look that good on a white one IMO. Since my wired controller is basically broken, I'm going to buy a new black one soon and put it on there instead.
  • The GTA IV "poster" hides tons of old CD cases.

^ Your 360 is hearing some music!

27 inch Samsung HDTV, 120 gig PS3 slim, 20 gig 360 pro. No special setup. Its in my room, i use my computer chair to sit on.

Around the Network

Uhhh how do you post pictures into a thread?

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Ill post mine later since my camera is charging.

Some of your setups are qute messy. I'll post mine tomorrow.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Kinda hard taking a picture on mine since I play my PS360Wii on 1080p projector with 117" screen with 5.1 surround sound.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Omg, I have and incredibly ordered room with my small tv and my date ordered games and places for evrythings and it's not messy