By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming setups! Post YOURS.

Take pics and post 'em. What does YOUR gaming setup look like?

Full setup.

Primary side. 32" Sony BRAVIA HDTV with Wii, 360, PS2 Slim, LG Blu-Ray player, and my ancient surround-sound system (also my Linksys/T-Mobile wireless router).

Secondary side. 27" Toshiba SDTV with GCN, Dreamcast, PS2 Phat, and N64. Also showing a small part of my library.

Where do YOU game?

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

lol im at college right now. Playin on a little 24" SDTV. God its amazing for playing halo. Pretty much everything else sucks to play though... Gonna buy a 42 inch TV with a couple roommates tomorrow.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

@op

You should clean your gaming corner some day. :D

Where are you gonna keep your PS3 if you get one ?

@MRFENIX - that's only a little clutter. Get my wife's stinkin' Christmas decorations outta there and it'd look a lot better. But yes, "gaming corner" has a lovely ring to it, doesn't it? Heheh.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

Idon't have a digital camera but I can describe it very succintly.

A PC with a 24" monitor with an illuminated Logitech Keyboard ad a Razer mouse and headphones. All that on a desk with a comfortable chair. The mouse and headphones have blue lights son them and the keyboard is illuminated with a white backlight.

That's where my gaming set up ends, at least the parts which are actually mine.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Well it looks a bit messy right know, but I'ma clean it up and take a picture.

My gaming room is a mess...and it will stay that way as this is what boys rooms should be like. My gf isn't allowed to come in without knocking...

Here is an old pic...

I got a 42" 1080p LCD Vizio and a 40" 1080p LCD Vizio basically right next to each other. I have 2 360's, one for each t.v. and a Wii and a PS3. I have a DVD stack full of this generation of games and a mini shelf where i keep last generation and DS games. And I have my closet shelves displaying my older games and systems and collectibles. Love the setup.

"If new things are so great, where have they been the whole time?"

lol, kowenicki was the last one to start this thread. these are old pictures and an old post but updated a little, so the pictures may not match the text 100%. I'll have to get new pictures in my house once I finish the room.

Right now I'm running a 32" Vizio that I bought when I got married. Looking to upgrade to a Vizio TruLED 55".

I finished my sound system this spring with a Yamaha RX-V663, with NHT 7.1 speaker system. The speakers are comprised of Classic 3's for the L/R, Classic 3C for Center, both of which are 3-way speakers with a 6.5" woofer, 2.75" mid, and .75" tweeter. For surround I have the NHT Absolute 0's, which are a slightly smaller 2-way speaker, and the Sub is their Classic 12, which is a 12" Deep throw sub-woofer that is 250W.

For seating, I have a sumosac gigantinator, which is 7'x5'x3' and super comfy. More pictures can be seen in my profile.

To finish off my system I bought the Harmony 890 which is a universal RF remote so I can control my setup from any room in my house (~100ft range)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)