By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MAG Public Servers Up on East Coast!!

EST was listed at 8a.m. I wasn't able to create my character until 8:38a.m. but it's up now. 

Hope you guys already had it downloaded. 

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I entered just now but couldnt play :S

Every time I qued up it would lose conection to the server

Server overloads >.
And probably a ton of people deciding to download it now... lazy bums should have done this atleast a week ago!!! It's why the had it there ahead of time to begin with!!! >.

4 ≈ One

Oh shit really? ROFL I already downloaded it so imma put KZ2 on hold riiiight now and get on MAG. Thank you very much for the info.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

How is it so far?

I have to wait until after work to play =(

Around the Network

I'm no longer having server issues. Everythings pretty smooth. Already Lvl4.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
I'm no longer having server issues. Everythings pretty smooth. Already Lvl4.

well what are your impressions of the game?

^^^ Haven't noticed any differences from the private beta.

There's still a lack of animation for things like aiming down the sight. So far, it looks like there's a ton of players just getting used to the game. I have squad mates running off to the wrong objective. Very few medics around, or any specific classes since very few people have gained much experience. Aside from the usual "just released" issues, the game is great.

There's always a ton going on but it never feels like there's way to much symbols and letters on screen. Default controls work well. It's CoD with a few differences. The D-Pad's used for leadership commands and Chat settings. Switching weapons is with R2. You're allowed 2 gears such as a med gun or grenades. Switching to or between gears is done with L2 and everything is used with R1 like your gun. Melee with R3. Everything feels natural and easy to get used to.

There's a heavy focus on sticking in groups and supporting each other. I've only been doing sabotage [since that'ss all I have] but once I get to lvl10 i'll see if there's anything new with domination and directives.

4 ≈ One

Are European server up already ?

nice, i'm going to give it a go tonight.