By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA + Others HW Up!

bmmb>> I meant that I think that MC and Famitsu already had their numbers as they revealed the SW numbers 4 days ago.

ph4nt>> NSMBWii performance will be the interesting thing this week. I hope it can get close to 2 millions.

I want to see as well where WSR will go to see how it match with my predictions.

Around the Network

ps3 averaged 950k the past 2 weeks which is very good

How many consecutive weeks is this for Wii > a million? Four, right!?

Think it's 5 or 6.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Kenology said:
How many consecutive weeks is this for Wii > a million? Four, right!?

woah =o

Around the Network
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Japan up. Total HW for Nintendo is Wii: 1.8 Million and DS: 2.1 Million. such mass numbers.

Dude we can read, FGS.

OOps sorry I was thinking aloud, 

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

peachbuggy said:
Think it's 5 or 6.

5 I think.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

hum,
I expected less gap in NA betwenn ps3 and 360

it is perhaps du the wallmart gift card or ... the 360 is just dominating naturally

Time to Work !

Okay.....according to vgc numbers....Wii has beat ps2's record for most consoles sold in one week...by about 40k.

champagne anyone ;) ?

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

Awesome sales all around but especially for Wii and DS.

Great sales worldwide for PS3 but as i mentioned before the gap in US between 360 and PS3 is increasing and in UK it is the same. What will be interesting to see is how sales look in a month or so when numbers have gone back to being normal and the FF13 effect in Japan dies down. It will be good to see if the PS3 sales in Japan can stay consistently higher then last years sales.

The sad part is big sales are over again for another year :(