By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA + Others HW Up!

Squilliam said:
DS and Wii are godly as always.

Xbox 360 is doing good considering reasonable finances.

PSP isn't selling any software so is dead as a gaming platform.

PS3 will have to wait, performance = miserable if losses for the financial year = 1.5B or more. Performance = excellent if losses for financial year are 0.5B or less.

My , my. We are getting creative on the reasons we find to be able to spell doom to either the PS3 or Sony, aren't we?

Around the Network

DS and Wii insane
PS3 and XB360 excellent
PSP not bad for a domed handheld

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Squilliam said:
DS and Wii are godly as always.

Xbox 360 is doing good considering reasonable finances.

PSP isn't selling any software so is dead as a gaming platform.

PS3 will have to wait, performance = miserable if losses for the financial year = 1.5B or more. Performance = excellent if losses for financial year are 0.5B or less.

@Light Blue- I wouldn't say godly, more like very, very good with some possible overtracked numbers, just sayin'... its happend before mainly with ninty systems round' here...

@Neon Green- I agree, instead i'd say the 360 is doing damn fine considering the PS3's so called Lightning that is FFXIII japan while the Slim PS3 was the Thunder which did only as expected.

@Neon Red- Now THATS just uncalled for Squid, i play my PSP alot and continue to support it by buying atleast 1 to 3 games each month, im sure others who really love PSP do the same.

@Black & Neon Red- I agree, however you seem to needless take everything about the PS3 apart into every little detail, even if you are right THIS time.

@ PSP: 55M LTD, 500K sales this week alone and it only sold 2M units of software. The DS sold 5* that number and the tie ratio is only 2.56. What else can you say about it? Just because you buy games for as often as you do makes you the exception to a lot of rules.

@ PS3: Losses into the third year are kinda stupid. My point is if they increase sales and post a record loss they aren't making any ground up in spite of what the sales numbers say.

Tease.