By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Have A Merry Handheld Xmas!!

Just looking at the big releases for the PSP still to come out in time for Xmas.  And I have compiled the best 8.

And there's a fine mix of Action, Tactical Strategy, Sports, Racing, Shoot Em Up and just plain Horro.

I reckon there would be many a smile around, if anyone woke up to this little collection underneath the Xmas tree.

If there's ever a good time to get a PSP, this Christmas would be spot on.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Around the Network

Great list , but why didnt you included Patapon and FFT at least ... IMO those deserve a spot to :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Good list of games!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Shame Advance Wars DS 2 isn't on that list.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

You just reminded me of how poor I am. I want to play Silent Hill and Syphon Filter.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Around the Network

PSSST... this is in the Sony forums so it doesn't include DS games silly Game_Boy!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Yeh, looks good, I'm probably getting Logan's Shadow, the first one was awesome, and mabye one of (if i have any money left) Pursut Force 2, PES 08, FF Tactics (should be there), Warhammer 40,000 squad commander. However, the two games I really want are Crisis Core and GoW

add me

Those are some nice games, but not enough to make me want a PSP.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Game_boy said:
Shame Advance Wars DS 2 isn't on that list.

if thats not trolling i dont know what is. thats like someone going into a x360 thread about games and saying shame there's no super mario galaxy. we get it, you won't touch anything that dosen't have "nintendo" printed on it. 

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

troll troll LOL normal people get redirected via hot topics don't bash the fella so hard

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.