By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Have A Merry Handheld Xmas!!

davygee said:
hunter_alien said:
Great list , but why didnt you included Patapon and FFT at least ... IMO those deserve a spot to :)

Patapon is not coming out in the UK this year and FFT is already out...I have listed games that have yet to be released in the Uk.

So is Syphonfilter , and its still on the list :P And yeah , your right about Patapon ... but seeing how simple the game looks , it will be a great import contender :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
ameratsu said:
Game_boy said:
Shame Advance Wars DS 2 isn't on that list.

if thats not trolling i dont know what is. thats like someone going into a x360 thread about games and saying shame there's no super mario galaxy. we get it, you won't touch anything that dosen't have "nintendo" printed on it.

I was actually commenting on the list of DS games which Darknight DS put up before editing his post.

Besides, it says "handheld", not "PSP" in the title.

And it is a shame that AWDS2 isn't out before Christmas, which is why I said about it not being on Darknight's list.

Fanboyism is a bad position all around. People should respect each others' preferences - not agree, respect. 

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Dont count on people to know what are you thinking ... just be more carefull next time :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!