By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *Little Kings Story???*

Pikmin 2 is my favorite game of all time and Pikmin(1) was decent too. I also like Simulation games. I heard that L.K.S was a mixture of Pikmin-Harvest Moon-and Final Fantasy. I love Pikmin/I like Harvest Moon/but I hate Final Fantasy. So...

With the info above do you think that I will like L.K.S?

It is now $40 and I went to the mall today and was close to buying the game. I didn't because I wasn't sure how I would like the game. I am now waiting for it to go down in price a little bit. I also heard that their is low stock and I am scared that if I wait for a lower price it will be gone and I won't be able to buy it. What do I do?

1. Buy it now for $40 because it will be out of stock soon.

2. Buy it now for $40 because it is worth the price and the money.

3. Take the risk and Wait for a Price drop to $30.

4. Take the risk and Wait for a price drop to $20.

5. Buy it whenever because the game is only ok

6. Buy it whenever because their isn't a stock problem.

7. Don't waste a penny on this crap game.

You can pick as many answers as you want.

Thank you.

Around the Network

well I doubt it'll recieve a second shipment so, 1+2 particularly if you like pikmin

You'll love it, I can guarantee it. And I thought it was easily worth $50, so $40 is a no-brainer. That said, I've seen it retailing for $30 at several places, so look around and see if you can get that price instead.

It's worth the price, I think you'll like it, but like noname said, it is 30$ at some places.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

As mentioned, it's a brilliant game. I would personally say that it's more strategy-adventure than Pikmin is, though. Essentially, you could say that it goes

Real Time Strategy - Pikmin - Little King's Story - Strategy-Adventure

So if it's the Real Time Strategy elements of Pikmin you like, and not the Strategy-Adventure parts, you might not be all that interested in this game. Quite a few people seem disappointed that it's not a pure-RTS game.

Around the Network

Whatever the price, just buy it because it's excellent, and worth every cent you'll pay for it: that's the only reason you'll ever need...

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

Yes, you will like it.

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

I remember when it was on Amazon for $25 during the holiday season, so I would wait. It should come down to $20-30 range pretty soon.

I'm in the same situation like you. I still have so many games to play, but I'm scared that the game will be sold out everywhere soon and so I won't be able to play the game without paying too much money for a used copy on ebay. There are almost no copies left in stores here and they won't get any copies in the near future.. Uhm >.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

it cost 40$? that's like only 0.8$ for each hour of gameplay

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints