By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I have lost all faith with the Sony brand

Neos said:
haha alexie has no idea, okay ill tell it. Rolstoppable made the exact same thread about nintendo yesterday, but instead, he had bolded parts in his text that made a word, and so did the first letters of each paragraph.

Or you could just say one is clever and the other isn't.

Around the Network

@twesterm

Has anyone bothered to look into my logic? What is wrong with it? Please explain

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Is there a single non-troll post in this topic including mine? I'm surprised Neos hasn't been banned yet, he trolls every topic I look in.

I do not agree with everything you say there, but your logic seems alright.

Alexie Di Onie said:
@twesterm

Has anyone bothered to look into my logic? What is wrong with it? Please explain

I didn't say your logic was bad, it just wasn't trying to do anything clever like Rol's (which isn't bad).

I think it makes perfect sense that you don't want a system that doesn't have any games you want to play, actually that's a more rational thought that most of the things I see here.

Around the Network
Cadence said:
Is there a single non-troll post in this topic including mine? I'm surprised Neos hasn't been banned yet, he trolls every topic I look in.

What How do you mean he is trolling? he isn't trolling at all. You troll for calling somebody trolling so your post is more trollish the his.

@Sleepwaking Thank you

I do not understand why people will be so irritated with me, stop trollin, lookin at you Neos, and give me something that makes sense and goes against what I put down. I think Cadence is one of the few who isn't trollin.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Cadence said:

Cadence...you're just mad because you fell for Rol's trap yesterday.  Now play nice.

i dont think its better. but its defenantly not as bad as your saying. i like my xbox. i play it just as much as the PS3. i think people are expecting to much from sony. cause of the success of the PS2. it will get there eventually. and i know people are tired of hearing wait and see. sony is moving forward. they get better and better every month. and its a wait and see game. to soon to say its a failure. i bought the PS3 at launch and was disapointed at the time. but ive been pretty impressed with in the last 6 months.

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139

To each his own,I prefer the PS3 over the 360 simply because PS3 exclusives appeal more to me.