By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I have lost all faith with the Sony brand

Why do people think neos is trolling? he is just making a bad joke. didn't meant anything with it.

Around the Network

I have faith in Sony and I love my PS3. Now, I'm looking at selling my 360 because I cannot stand to play the games I have. Halo 3 is just a failure in my eyes and bores me to tears.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

@ Alexie )
no need to force yourself to some kind of strange loyalty to some brand - just get the things you are most happy with :)

for me that is the PS3 , but if you can live without it / don't feel you would like it ,then you really shouldn't get it

twesterm said:
Alexie Di Onie said:
@twesterm

Has anyone bothered to look into my logic? What is wrong with it? Please explain

I didn't say your logic was bad, it just wasn't trying to do anything clever like Rol's (which isn't bad).

I think it makes perfect sense that you don't want a system that doesn't have any games you want to play, actually that's a more rational thought that most of the things I see here.

What happened with Rol, I was too busy and was never able to get back to that thread.

@Bulldogg I expect the same thing that I get from Nintendo and 360. They slip up a lot too (Nintendo and Microsoft's E3 anyone) Sony is slipping up by a huge degree compared to the other two though. 

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

The only troll in this thread is the topic starter.

Around the Network
JouninGarret said:
To each his own,I prefer the PS3 over the 360 simply because PS3 exclusives appeal more to me.

And those are????

@ Griffin

PLEASE find something wrong with my posts and point them out to me, pretty please? 

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

It's ok Alexie, you just put down your feelings in the wrong moment, everybody thinks you're joking because of Rol's thread yesterday.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

nintendo_fanboy said:
It's ok Alexie, you just put down your feelings in the wrong moment, everybody thinks you're joking because of Rol's thread yesterday.

Now I am curiou, what did Rol do?

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Whats wrong with some of you guys?

Just except that other people like different things. If someone likes sony then who is anybody else to tell them otherwise. Does someone liking something different really affect you that much?

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

I honestly believe your logic is flawed but this is surprisingly not trolling. Carry on.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453