By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 13 - Game Thread

I'm here!

Time to read the thread.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Vote: Dsister
Pointing fingers at people who didn't do anything yet, he seems most suspicious right now out of everyone that has been here.

Now, it's true I'm suspicious of dsister.  But where did you see him pointing fingers at people? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
supermario128 said:
Vote: Dsister
Pointing fingers at people who didn't do anything yet, he seems most suspicious right now out of everyone that has been here.

Now, it's true I'm suspicious of dsister.  But where did you see him pointing fingers at people? 

He probably meant this:

dsister44 said:
Truck is looking really suspicious.

FoS Truckosaurus
But his very next post was a vote for no lynch, so that isn't very strong evidence.  Besides, he wasn't the only person to do that today.  Sabby_e17 also FoSed Truckosaurus.  That makes those two slightly suspicious, but I'm going to chalk it up to random Day One crap for now.

I've got to go to bed.  Since not much is going on, before I leave:

Vote: No Lynch

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Oh wow, I don't know how I missed that. I should go to sleep.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

You all made me read thro all this nonsense.....

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Vote: No lynch

for now

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

im here, sorry its taken me so long, damn internet has been down here

hatmoza said:
Here's the quote I was referring to:

"hatmoza, I'm going to do everything in my power to have you lynched day 1. If that fails, I will defy all rules to night kill you, even if I don't have a killing role"

I was very drunk when I thought I read that, but it's very clear in my head.

ROFL.

makingmusic476 said:
Vote: Nordlead

For getting me lynched for a laugh last game. ;_;

you almost had a good comeback too

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered )
Person Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Identity
c03n3nj0  dtewi          
DabuddahN  No Lynch          
Dgc1808            
dsister44 No Lynch

dtewi c03n3nj0

Falcon095  Dgc1808          
Final-Fan            
hatmoza nordlead

makingmusic476 nordlead