By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 13 - Game Thread

dsister44 said:
nordlead said:

oh, yea, I was mafia in that game, so like I cared who we lynched

oh, yea, I remember now. I remember that you abandoned me! >:(

unvote

vote: Nordlead

lol. it wasn't my fault. You slipped up and dug yourself a grave. I wasn't going to sacrifice myself to save your life for one more day. Also, if you were going to revenge vote me, you should have done it a while ago, this is like 5 games later.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

People are starting to turn on one another. :) Bwahahaha!

nordlead said:
dsister44 said:
nordlead said:

oh, yea, I was mafia in that game, so like I cared who we lynched

oh, yea, I remember now. I remember that you abandoned me! >:(

unvote

vote: Nordlead

lol. it wasn't my fault. You slipped up and dug yourself a grave. I wasn't going to sacrifice myself to save your life for one more day. Also, if you were going to revenge vote me, you should have done it a while ago, this is like 5 games later.

No! You remember incorrectly! You had to move. Or so you said >.>. I'm the only one of us that survived. The rest of the city was swallowed by the cult 

Soleron said:
I don't like No Lynch as usual, so I'm waiting for someone to trip up, and if no one does I'll be fine with a (no vote) next to my name.

If you haven't found someone to be suspicious of yet, well, I doubt anything short of "I am mafia" is going to move you "today". 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I remember that game too. I suspected you as mafia, and I was about to bandwagon you. Especially since I didn't really care if I was right since I was cult! But then the game ended.  [edit:  "you" = dsister]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
nordlead said:

No! You remember incorrectly! You had to move. Or so you said >.>. I'm the only one of us that survived. The rest of the city was swallowed by the cult 

I did move. I have a rather nice house. I really don't remember much of that game, because it went slower than I thought it was, and I ended up getting my house and had no internet. It is all coming back slowely though, I remember you getting close to being lynched. I know I got poisoned, but I don't think I died from it. I really don't remember much of that game.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

I remember I was a townie in that game but I forgot what my role was. And the overpowered cult won.

I think Final-Fan said it best when he quoted Makingmusic,[edit=patapon,] and I.
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=2803378&page=4&postnum=8

dsister44 said:
I think Final-Fan said it best when he quoted Makingmusic and I.
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=2803378&page=4&postnum=8

lol. I never should have joined that game, but whatever. I missed the next couple games due to no internet and having a baby.

DaBuddahN said:
People are starting to turn on one another. :) Bwahahaha!

Why are you happy to see people turning on each other if you were a townie this chaos would cause you heartbreak not hapiness.

FoS: DaBuddahN

Signature goes here!