By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 13 - Game Thread

zexen_lowe said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Unless someone with more experience than me wants to do it, I think I'd like to run the next round. I think I'll start with a regular game (no theme) to see how it goes and if my game doesn't totally suck, I have some themed games in mind that could be fun.

Any objections?

I don't have any except that if you run a vanilla game, count me out. But if you do a game with lots of roles, yeah, I'm ok with you running it

I was planning on a no themed game but with plenty of roles like bus driver, body snatcher, serial killer, etc... Not a townie/mafia/cop game.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
zexen_lowe said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Unless someone with more experience than me wants to do it, I think I'd like to run the next round. I think I'll start with a regular game (no theme) to see how it goes and if my game doesn't totally suck, I have some themed games in mind that could be fun.

Any objections?

I don't have any except that if you run a vanilla game, count me out. But if you do a game with lots of roles, yeah, I'm ok with you running it

I was planning on a no themed game but with plenty of roles like bus driver, body snatcher, serial killer, etc... Not a townie/mafia/cop game.

Yeah, that's ok by me, as long as there are plenty of roles, it's fine

Sweet I won an award

The sign-up thread is here : http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=99370 (WoW will be running the game I will be running the game afterall and WoW will be playing)

Signature goes here!