By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 13 - Game Thread

TruckOSaurus said:
What saved dsister44 from DaBuddahN on the first night?

That is a good question

Around the Network

Yayy MVP! Thank you WOW ... I love you :P
but seriously thank you for an awesome game and actually following through it to the very end. Even when it dragged out as long as it did you managed to make awards ;)

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

vetteman, I lived 2 more days after I killed you ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

nordlead said:
woo, thanks RCT, you saved me 1 night

So... what was your role about?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
nordlead said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3091935&page=70&postnum=3

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
nordlead said:
Falcon095 said:
nordlead said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3091935&page=70&postnum=3

I need to start putting more attention lol

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

That is a good question

The Dragon and Knight essentially had the same power at the beginning of the game.

The Dragon got "Slay Knight" and the Knight got "Slay Dragon." 

When DabuddahN targeted dsister44, he was still using "Slay Knight" so it only killed if the person was the "Knight."  When DabuddahN targeted makingmusic476 on Night 2 with "Slay Knight" makingmusic476 died and DabuddahN gained new abilities since makingmusic476 was the Knight.  One of those new abilities was the power to kill.

Words Of Wisdom said:
dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

That is a good question

The Dragon and Knight essentially had the same power at the beginning of the game.

When DabuddahN targeted dsister44, he was still using "Slay Knight" so it only killed if the person was the "Knight."  When DabuddahN targeted makingmusic476 on Night 2 with "Slay Knight" makingmusic476 died and DabuddahN gained new abilities since makingmusic476 was the Knight.  One of those new abilities was the power to kill.

So had Makingmusic died by any other hands other than DabuddahN, DabuddahN would have been basically useless?  What if he were to have killed Nordlead, would he have gained another power?

dsister44 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

That is a good question

So had Makingmusic died by any other hands other than DabuddahN, then DabuddahN would have basically been useless?  What if he were to have killed Nordlead, would he have gained another power?

Yes. 

No, Sir Victor is unique unto itself.  It's a very obscure reference that no one will get.

theRepublic said:
@Final-Fan
So it sounds like Falcon would have died and Final-Fan and Hatmoza would have lived. I bet that would have left you confused.

I would simply have assumed that I got roleblocked by an unknown party.  Which would have been kind of what happened, only it would have been a property of the person who tripped my summons instead of an action by that person on me.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!