By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 13 - Game Thread

Wow, DBN got super lucky.

And I guess Dgc was simply an SK without the K (directly at least)? Believe it or not, that possibility didn't even occur to me until tonight (before I saw WoW's posts), despite having the Dark Siren as precedent.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

can I please be town next game? I'm tired of being scum. It's been like 4 games straight now and it's really hard coming up with different personalities each game while still being scum.

oh wait, this was my last game :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

You just had to live.  Whether it was sound reasoning or just dumb luck, you made it to the end.  In fact, we're all really not sure how exactly you got here but you did and we're mostly happy about it.

look at mafia round 12

Poopy!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Final-Fan said:
Wow, DBN got super lucky.

And I guess Dgc was simply an SK without the K (directly at least)? Believe it or not, that possibility didn't even occur to me until tonight (before I saw WoW's posts), despite having the Dark Siren as precedent.

Everything I said about my role was true except:

I was anti-town.
The person that I possess IS notified about it and we can speak. 

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Right, you're almost like a cult, only not quite because he doesn't actually switch alignment ... or were you telling the truth about that as well? Then you're pretty much a two-man cult.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Words Of Wisdom said:
dsister44 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

The Dragon and Knight essentially had the same power at the beginning of the game.

The Dragon got "Slay Knight" and the Knight got "Slay Dragon." 

When DabuddahN targeted dsister44, he was still using "Slay Knight" so it only killed if the person was the "Knight."  When DabuddahN targeted makingmusic476 on Night 2 with "Slay Knight" makingmusic476 died and DabuddahN gained new abilities since makingmusic476 was the Knight.  One of those new abilities was the power to kill.

So had Makingmusic died by any other hands other than DabuddahN, then DabuddahN would have basically been useless?  What if he were to have killed Nordlead, would he have gained another power?

Yes. 

No, Sir Victor is unique unto itself.  It's a very obscure reference that no one will get.

lol, I tried looking up Sir Victor myself, but I only got an African Musician (Uwaifo) and a few other guys

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Final-Fan said:
Right, you're almost like a cult, only not quite because he doesn't actually switch alignment ... or were you telling the truth about that as well? Then you're pretty much a two-man cult.

That person wins with me.

4 ≈ One

Unless someone with more experience than me wants to do it, I think I'd like to run the next round. I think I'll start with a regular game (no theme) to see how it goes and if my game doesn't totally suck, I have some themed games in mind that could be fun.

Any objections?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Unless someone with more experience than me wants to do it, I think I'd like to run the next round. I think I'll start with a regular game (no theme) to see how it goes and if my game doesn't totally suck, I have some themed games in mind that could be fun.

Any objections?

I don't have any except that if you run a vanilla game, count me out. But if you do a game with lots of roles, yeah, I'm ok with you running it