By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 13 - Game Thread

bah! i slept :'l

Around the Network

I don't like No Lynch as usual, so I'm waiting for someone to trip up, and if no one does I'll be fine with a (no vote) next to my name.

Ugh. This is going nowhere. 12 for majority then?

Unvote: c03
Vote: No Lynch

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Soleron said:
I don't like No Lynch as usual, so I'm waiting for someone to trip up, and if no one does I'll be fine with a (no vote) next to my name.

the problem is no one will ever trip up unless a random bandwagon is started. However, those bandwagons are dangerous as a protown could get killed. The only game I can remember where we got somewhere day 1 was where we started a bandwagon against zexen and he came out and claimed cop. I'd have to go back and look at the game, but I think we ended up lynching a protown anyways.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
Soleron said:

the problem is no one will ever trip up unless a random bandwagon is started. However, those bandwagons are dangerous as a protown could get killed. The only game I can remember where we got somewhere day 1 was where we started a bandwagon against zexen and he came out and claimed cop. I'd have to go back and look at the game, but I think we ended up lynching a protown anyways.

Don't forget the game where we lynched the doctor first day. Poor Dgc

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
nordlead said:
Soleron said:

Honestly, I don't remember that happening, so I don't really know if I was in that game or not.

Anyways, I'll all for either starting games on night 1, or starting random bandwagons day 1. I already placed my vote (and for good reason), but if anything meaningful starts, I'm willing to put a little pressure on people to get some discussion going.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

nordlead said:
dsister44 said:
nordlead said:
Soleron said:

Honestly, I don't remember that happening, so I don't really know if I was in that game or not.

Anyways, I'll all for either starting games on night 1, or starting random bandwagons day 1. I already placed my vote (and for good reason), but if anything meaningful starts, I'm willing to put a little pressure on people to get some discussion going.

It was during the video game one. If that means anything 

dsister44 said:
nordlead said:
dsister44 said:
nordlead said:
Soleron said:

It was during the video game one. If that means anything 

oh, yea, I was mafia in that game, so like I cared who we lynched

vote: no lynch

nordlead said:

oh, yea, I was mafia in that game, so like I cared who we lynched

oh, yea, I remember now. I remember that you abandoned me! >:(

unvote

vote: Nordlead