By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rock ★ GTAIV DLC Coming to PS3. Including New Episode.

Like the rest of us PS3 owners, we have missed out on some DLC for GTAIV. But now, Rock ★ is finally giving us just what we need.

We all know it was a MS deal for time exclusivity, that time is nearing its end. Rock ★ announce that both DLC will be coming to the PS3

together with an extra exclusive episode as a thank you for waiting. What do you guys think? Will you get it?

source: http://rockstargames.blogcindario.com/ficheros/newswirefi.html

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Are you serious? So microsoft payed 50 million.....for timed exclusivity

mM

Not going to buy this.

And tada, it finally happened. I just wonder when it will be released, and when this new episode will be released as well. Hopefully, the entire package will be released on a single disc.

I'll probably buy depending on how much they are....

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

Ahh gosh darn it. I already sold this game, I think its a bit too late R* most people already moved on.

"We cannot wait people to play it"

Well written piece.

It seems you can't bargain a proper exclusive with Rockstar these days. ChinaTown wars and now this. Makes you wonder if Agent will stay exclusive.

I really wish they did a better job to hook me on GTA IV. I loved every older GTA so much, this one just broke my heart. I've fallen out of love with the franchise because of this iteration alone..as such, I won't be buying any of it=/ The next GTA that comes out, I may rent, but they've got a lot of damage control to do after this one=/

Dallinor said:
"We cannot wait people to play it"

Well written piece.

It seems you can't bargain a proper exclusive with Rockstar these days. ChinaTown wars and now this. Makes you wonder if Agent will stay exclusive.

probably not. Rockstar is desperate for money.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

wow...just...wow.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?