By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rock ★ GTAIV DLC Coming to PS3. Including New Episode.

sweet, maybe they will make a special edition with the game and all the dlc on one disc

Around the Network

MS is so dumb on their exclusives strategy. I think 360 owner's are now pretty jittery about anything that's supposed to be "exclusive". Will it really be? Will it? Or will it come out on the PS3 with more content and better gameplay? MS needs to pony up and get some studios instead of moneyhatting "timed-exclusivity"

Was there a date on this?

I doubt I'll get it, they made me wait to long....unless that extra episode looks REALLY good

@Nordlead, hows Rockstar desprate for money, I figured they'd still be riding the GTA train. There more then likely going to make a nice quick buck from the PS3 DLC. And Not to mention that nice 50 mil they got from Microsoft.

coool...hopefully all 3 episodes on one disc + a GTA V demo...that would be enormous!

Around the Network

LOL, i just finished reading the news on gamespot. Massive meltdown going on there

leo-j said:
Are you serious? So microsoft payed 50 million.....for timed exclusivity

Was it just for exclusivity or did Microsoft also receive most of the revenue generated by the episodes?

phinch1 said:
Was there a date on this?

December 29th.

Gilgamesh said: Nordlead, hows Rockstar desprate for money, I figured they'd still be riding the GTA train. There more then likely going to make a nice quick buck from the PS3 DLC. And Not to mention that nice 50 mil they got from Microsoft.

Take2's financials shows they're losing money even with GTAIV released. They aren't in great shape.

I'll call it a fake.

This is rockstar's newswire:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

Yes, this is fake. N4G took it off their front page.