By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rock ★ GTAIV DLC Coming to PS3. Including New Episode.

Gilgamesh said:

I doubt I'll get it, they made me wait to long....unless that extra episode looks REALLY good

@Nordlead, hows Rockstar desprate for money, I figured they'd still be riding the GTA train. There more then likely going to make a nice quick buck from the PS3 DLC. And Not to mention that nice 50 mil they got from Microsoft.

http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/incomeStatement?stmtType=INC&perType=ANN&symbol=TTWO.O

Sure Rockstar isn't take2, but it is owned by take2, which has lost $328.8m (Net Income) in the last 5 fiscal years. Over the last 2 fiscal years their Net Income was a loss of $40.8m. I'm sure Take2 will instruct Rockstar to make as much profit as possible.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Yup looks like it might be fake afterall.

The URL isn't right.

GTA4 + all 3 episodes in a single blue-ray please

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

The time gap is really bad, but it could be a good thing with that extra episode. It would be interesting if it started selling better on the PS3.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

i think il sell my 360 copy of liberty city stories, all 3 episodes will be on 1 disc,

this is great news for ps3 owners. i predict mass effect 2 to release on ps3 this year.

is ps3 dlc confirmed?

if so this has 2 be the worst deal ever.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

ok, proved fake, locking.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

It might be fake after all.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

ITS A FAKE ALBEIT A GOOD FAKE - NEARLY HAD ME FOOLED

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...