By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your first console?

SNES , then n64 then ps1 then Gamecube then dreamcast ( it was already dead but oh well )
then Xbox then PS2 then Xbox360 And then Wii then PS3

ALL time fav ...PS2!

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

SNES first console, Game Boy first portable. My first steps into gaming were from Nintendo, then Sony courted me and won me over.

Currently own: PC (duh), SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP.

Sega Mega Drive (Genesis) although we later bought a SNES and a master system

Sega Genesis with Sonic3. The memories.

4 ≈ One

A PC obviously but my first actual console was a SNES.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

You nostalgia you lose

Atari 2600, it belongs to my brother though. My first console was the Nintendo 64.

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Homeroids said:
Some generic pong thing that had about 10 variants of the classic tennis style "Pong".

But after that - the Mattel Intellivision. Loved it.

My first one was a pong console with 4 variants, my second an Intellivision, that console rocked!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Atari 2600 and also a TI-994a

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Atari 2600, back in 1986.....I feel old now......