By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your first console?

Nintendo with Mario Bros. and the Hunting Duck Game (with the gun) lol

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

Around the Network
The_God_of_War said:
The Mega Drive. A lot of good times with Sonic and Streets of Rage.

This!

I see a pattern developing here

NES; I got it with Super Mario Bros, Duck Hunt and a lightgun.

Some generic pong thing that had about 10 variants of the classic tennis style "Pong".

But after that - the Mattel Intellivision. Loved it.

This infamous badass Pegasus, a lame Eastern European copy of the NES. It did have Mario and Duck Hunt, every other game was just a rip off of other famous games like Street Fighter or Sensible Soccer. A terrible thing but at the time it was pretty cool. I got it around 1993 i think

Around the Network

looking at this thread make me feel old, the first console i got is the Atari2600. and the first console i owned (it was my dad's actually, never used it) was the MagnavoxOdyssey, i still don't know how that thing is used, but my dad had one in his locker ages ago.

but this Atari is my first love

its made with something consoles today will never be made of! , Wood! so sexy...

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Wooh original Gameboy. Still have that thing and it still works. Think it was 1995. Was only 5 when I got it (birthday gift). About a few months after that my bro and I got an SNES. Then in 1997 got an N64 which was the first console I really played a lot but not really until 1999 or 2000. Didn't play a lot of video games when I was young because I was to hyper active haha.

My parents bought me a ZX Spectrum, followed by a Master System II, Mega Drive and finally a Saturn.

I bought the Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Gamecube, Xbox, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

i see almost everyone here started with the NES.

comeone! atleast one of you had the Atari! (heck people here still call consoles to this day "Atari" , like, "yeah im buying my kid this atari thing" or "atari toy thing", for a PS3!)

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

My first ever console was the PlayStation.

Then I bought the Nintendo 64