By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Demon Soul ?? Why didn't I heard anything about it....

You don't browse VGC enough. The Demon's Souls thread is one of the largest in the history of the site.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Its weird because I tried to search for that thread but couldn't find it.
Yeah I didn't browse VGC too much nowadays because I was more interested in snowmobile, so I was pretty much only browsing snowmobile forums, its the season ;)

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

because you have been sleeping under a rock!(jk) though I was tracking this game, this game really came out of nowhere for many people, and hardly had any hype/advertising towards it. when two of my friends came over they thought the game was awsome and didn't even know the name or that it was out!

How haven't you heard of this game the whole year? It's known to be the hardest game out there right now. Really fun game though, must have if you are a RPG lover.

Gamespot also gave Demon's Souls Game of the Year.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

Well I got the game, played it almost all day yesterday and its HARD, god is it hard. What I don't like is I have to do everything all over again when I die.
I'm harvesting the redknight now.....how did you guys proceed with this game ? Did you finished 1-1, 1-2 then 1-3 or after 1-1 you went to 2-1 etc
That towerknight at the end of 1-2 is freaking hard. Not sure how to proceed with him.

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

Around the Network
SolidSnitch said:
Well I got the game, played it almost all day yesterday and its HARD, god is it hard. What I don't like is I have to do everything all over again when I die.
I'm harvesting the redknight now.....how did you guys proceed with this game ? Did you finished 1-1, 1-2 then 1-3 or after 1-1 you went to 2-1 etc
That towerknight at the end of 1-2 is freaking hard. Not sure how to proceed with him.

He's actually quite easy when you get the hang of how he moves....you just firstly run pass him up the stairs and get rid of all the arrow guys...then go back down and fight him.  You just need torunning pass him to get behind him and continually attacking his ankles from behind and just watch for his movements that he might try to stop you with his sheild or if you hurt him enough he'll fall down just run away so you wont get squished.  If you're using a sword i suggest using both hands to hold the sword.

Kantor said:
You don't browse VGC enough. The Demon's Souls thread is one of the largest in the history of the site.

And i'm proud to have contributed to it in the last 12 pages, 50 posts per page format xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Where is this demon souls thread ? I can't find it...

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=70104&page=53&str=594349337#42

Oh come on, it's almost always on the frontpage :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Thanks. I'm about to fucking give up on this game, its sooooo frustrating. I think I might throw the disc in the pit of fire and watch it burn as I laugh frantically.