By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Demon Soul ?? Why didn't I heard anything about it....

I'm what part are you stuck?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Well I just beat the tower knight, WHOOOHOOO now not sure where I should go because I can't go on 1-3.

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

SolidSnitch said:
Well I just beat the tower knight, WHOOOHOOO now not sure where I should go because I can't go on 1-3.

You should do the Stonefang Tunnel next, then kill the bosses there until you get to the Dragon God who is a Chief Demon or whatever. After you kill him you can go to 1-3, because you need a Chief Demon's soul to enter. I wouldn't advise going to 1-3 after that though, you should probably do the first part of the Shrine of Storms, then go do 1-3.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Where have you been in 2009??? LOL

Hey, I killed the storie teller, does it matter ?
Those demon souls, after each bosses like the tower knight, what do we do with them ?
How can I learn more magic spells ?

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

Around the Network
SolidSnitch said:
Those demon souls, after each bosses like the tower knight, what do we do with them ?

You can give the Boss Demon's souls to Sage Freke, Yuria the Witch and Saint Urbain to get Magic Spells and Miracles. You save Yuria in 1-3 and Sage Freke in 3-1. I forgot how I saved Saint Urbain though @_@

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

SolidSnitch said:

You killed the story teller? which NPC is that one? o.O

Well, iLLmaticV3 already pointed you to the primary spell vendors, but i'll complement with how to rescue Saint Urbain.

To rescue Urbain, you'll have to reach the 4-2 stage, the Adjudicator archstone. After meeting Patches the Hyena there, he'll push you down a hole in which you'll find Urbain and a Black Phantom samurai. Just kill the Black Phantom and Urbain will appear on the Nexus the next time you kill a demon. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

iLLmaticV3 said:
SolidSnitch said:

You should do the Stonefang Tunnel next, then kill the bosses there until you get to the Dragon God who is a Chief Demon or whatever. After you kill him you can go to 1-3, because you need a Chief Demon's soul to enter. I wouldn't advise going to 1-3 after that though, you should probably do the first part of the Shrine of Storms, then go do 1-3.

I know after watching videos of people fighting him that he is probably the easiest boss in the game, but man, I had SUCH a hard time with him, maybe it was because I went all magic-type and had shit for health, but I died so many times on him...  

And then when I made it to him I was so scared I would die when I had to hit him with my sword..

I felt like I beat the game when I downed him

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Well after I killed the storie teller, it gave me the storied soul....I had too, he was mad at me for hitting him a couple of times....

SolidSnitch said:
Well after I killed the storie teller, it gave me the storied soul....I had too, he was mad at me for hitting him a couple of times....

Well, but what NPC was he? I don't remember any NPC being named story teller o.o

In which part of the Nexus he appears? 

Current PC Build