By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is Snesboy better than RolStoppable?

Is Snesboy better than RolStoppable?

Yes. 20 19.80%

No. 31 30.69%

Too close to call. 3 2.97%

Snesboy rips off Rol all ... 21 20.79%

Yes. 6 5.94%

No. 19 18.81%

Total:100
morenoingrato said:
I've like Rol's threads, but people say they used to be better, can somebody give me a to link one of Rol's "good" threads?
Anyway I voted for Rol

My fave.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=85633

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

Rol is alright but you just suck.....like really I dont know why were even having this thread.

YES! He stopped referring to him as "the j man". gosh that was fucking stupid.

The only thing stupider was that you actually cared whether or not I refered myself in third person.....as I said rols alright but you just suck.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Does it really matter? I mean, it's obvious that I'm better than the both of you.

I love the metal case for MPT - so slick. I wish more games came with that kinda case........like Zelda Wii.

I voted the 4th, but whatever they are all the same meaning. lol

Snesboy said:

Rol is alright but you just suck.....like really I dont know why were even having this thread.

YES! He stopped referring to him as "the j man". gosh that was fucking stupid.

The only thing stupider was that you actually cared whether or not I refered myself in third person.....as I said rols alright but you just suck.

*Gets on his knees*

Around the Network
izaaz101 said:
Does it really matter? I mean, it's obvious that I'm better than the both of you.

I love the metal case for MPT - so slick. I wish more games came with that kinda case........like Zelda Wii.

Izaaz wins the thread.

And MPT does have a sweet Metal case.

Snesboy said:
AngelFire18 said:
Snesboy said:
RolStoppable said:
Snesboy said:
RolStoppable said:
I voted for you.

You've got to be kidding.

No, I never vote for myself. Only lame people do that.

You voted for yourself, right?

Yes, because I'm a cheap imitation of you.

I give you  a round of applause..... for being narcissistic.

Thanks!!!

any time.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Yes, but that isn't saying much because almost everyone on the site is better then rolstoppable in my opinion. I'm sick of his sarcastic threads of "I'm tired of the wii" and then you read it and find out its sarcasm. He's done that like 30 times.

Snesboy is neither nor funny nor clever. He is navel lint compared to Rol. Snesboy..you are a nerd douche....two of the lamest things combined...nerds and douches. Good day to you.

That's about as likely as me playing by somebody elses rules, which I would never do. I only play by my own rules, nobody elses...not even my own.

PLS