By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Terrorists really anger me!!

WTF is wrong with these people?

These people are the most delusioned and dangerous people and they pose a serious threat ot the world's safety. I dont understand why these people feel the need to attack America, they are pissing me off. They are cowards who have made travelling by plane is impossible. We need a police officer on every plane to ensure safety I think that would help.

On christmas day some crazy extremist from Nigeria tries to attack an airplane flying over Detroit, these people will never rest America can never let their guard down or we will have a repeat of 9/11 and that must never happen. I blame osama bin laden he started it all and I hope they cach the symbol of terrorism.

Terrorism needs to be stopped!

Discuss.

Around the Network

Well, what can ya do.... Some people are just nuts.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

They probably attack America because of your foreign policy.

1 million civilians died in the Iraq War. I don't think 'terrorists' have killed anywhere near that number.

@tombi good point raised. The iraq war a huge error

Another reason could be that the a big part of the muslim world really thinks that there is a war between christians and muslims and that USA is the leader of the christian world and they want to surpress the muslims because they help the jews. So USA is nothing else then a Zionistic unmoralic country which trys to kill all muslims.

And infact most of the arabic world really thinks like that. And then the muslims see the double standards iof USA, on one side they are world police just in the oil countrys (muslim/arabic countrys) but on the other side they dont care if in african countrys the government kills millions of citizens or child soldiers are going crazy and kill hundreds of innocent people. So they wonder why the hell the USA (christian/jewish) only show interest in muslim terretorys (iran iraq afghanistan palestina and so on) But it happens hundred times worse things in africa
and they would really need the help of the US. So why gives the USA help to nations which dont want them if there are nations that actually need them and want them ?

So they come to this conclusion. USA just pretend to help us but infact they want our oil and try to make new regims so they can control us and use us for their purposes and if the holy war starts we wont have any economy and weapons to fight against the non muslims.

This are some reasons why I think they dont like the USA.

Around the Network
tombi123 said:

1 million civilians died in the Iraq War. I don't think 'terrorists' have killed anywhere near that number.

I'm quite positive these people are doing this primarily for religious reasons. Terrible US foreign policy only acts as fuel to the already scorching fire I'm afraid.

tombi123 said:

I'm quite positive these people are doing this primarily for religious reasons. Terrible US foreign policy only acts as fuel to the already scorching fire I'm afraid.

i was watching this video and there were people saying since 9/11 they have been afraid of a terrorist attack every day since.....uh LOL.
jesus christ give me a break, this terrorism scam was worse than the communism scam during the cold war.

terrorists aren't as big of a threat as the government wants you to think, coming from someone who lives in NY.

You are wrong.  You probably also think a terrorsit blowing up an Iraqi market is U.S. killing civilians.

Repent or be destroyed

tombi123 said:

Source? Oh yeah: pwned.

Anyways, I heard about the little uprising and that terrorist got the shit beat out of him and the plane landed and he was arrested.