By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Terrorists really anger me!!

Ok maybe I used the wrong words. But a war based on such thin informations. Is just stupid. I fully support Afghanistan war because there are a lot of reasons for this. But iraq was a giant mistake. Why the hell he dont made war with North korea they have evidently nuclear weapons.

And I still doubt that the CIA had informations which doesnt even existed. a war based on some statements of some agents but why the agents lied ? Sorry it was his responsibility and what is wrong with the CIA that they have false informations and gave them to the president ?

I cant believe that this was actually happening and if it was happening I cant believe that the most powerful man on this planet can be tricked so easy that it leads to a war. And who tricked him had the CIA interested giving wrong informations or is the CIA really so simple that they wont check informations of such an importance.

No the US government has caused the war unless I have no informations that indicate otherwise I wont change my mind.

just to make it clear TERRORIST ARE NOT IRAQ.

Around the Network
Netyaroze said:

Ok maybe I used the wrong words. But a war based on such thin informations. Is just stupid. I fully support Afghanistan war because there are a lot of reasons for this. But iraq was a giant mistake. Why the hell he dont made war with North korea they have evidently nuclear weapons.

And I still doubt that the CIA had informations which doesnt even existed. a war based on some statements of some agents but why the agents lied ? Sorry it was his responsibility and what is wrong with the CIA that they have false informations and gave them to the president ?

I cant believe that this was actually happening and if it was happening I cant believe that the most powerful man on this planet can be tricked so easy that it leads to a war. And who tricked him had the CIA interested giving wrong informations or is the CIA really so simple that they wont check informations of such an importance.

No the US government has caused the war unless I have no informations that indicate otherwise I wont change my mind.

just to make it clear TERRORIST ARE NOT IRAQ.

Proof?  You want someone to prove they're innocent... that's stupid.  Do you have proof you didn't kidnap the Lindbergh baby?

Though still... here. 

MI6 had an alternative report of Nuclear Weapons.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/dec/08/45-minutes-wmd-taxi-driver

There is also the fact that Saddam Hussen actually wanted the world to think he had WMDs.  It was a ploy to prevent Iran from attacking.  He didn't think the US would attack after bungling the North Korea thing.  Also, he did actually plan to aquire WMDs just didn't start up the plans yet.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/27/saddam.cbs/index.html

Not that I condone terrorism, far from it. But you do realize that the US was founded on terrorism, right? All I'm saying is that terrorism depends on the PoV. It's an effective way for a weak entity to fight a far far more powerful entity.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

vlad321 said:

Not that I condone terrorism, far from it. But you do realize that the US was founded on terrorism, right? All I'm saying is that terrorism depends on the PoV. It's an effective way for a weak entity to fight a far far more powerful entity.

Please elaborate.

vlad321 said:

Funny, I always thought it was built on racism

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
vlad321 said:

Funny, I always thought it was built on racism

What? It that a joke that I don't get?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Netyaroze said:
FootballFan said:
Americans entered Iraq and Afghanistan after numerous attacks including 9/11 on US and UK, the aim is to make these countries safer by attacking the terrorists on their own turf. Terrorist attacks have fallen greatly and the losses have been on a small scale to the 1,500 killed in one instant in the 9/11 attacks.

Also their is not alot America or Britain can do to stop these terrorists entering the country. Sure the majority arn't of European origin but a large amount of them have been in this country for generations and have contained their views for a large amount of time.

Some people would argue that the British and American's were the terrorists for invading IRAQ/AFGHAN but i think its comparitive to Israel/Gaza conflict. Hamas attacked Israel so Israel hit them alot harder. Some may say it was an act in self defence. 1,400 Palistinans were killed and 13 Israel's perished.

I fully understand why the Americans invade Afghanistan because it was a country which was ruled from the Taliban and those people caused 9/11 its ok a country has the right to selfdefense.

But Iraq ? Why the Hell Iraq ? This has NOTHING to do with 9/11. Infact the Iraqis had NO connection NEVER to taliban terrorism and others. And this wasnt the reason why Bush said they want to invade Iraq most americans forget that easily or british. Bush said they have WEAPONS OF MASSDESTRUCTION and so USA needs to make a peventive strike against IRAQ. And he said there was evidence. Infact there was NO EVIDENCE. Thats why France and Germany said NO because it was WRONG the USA had NO reason to go into the IRAQ. Ok they had a fuckin regime and 2/3 of the population suffered but in africa are countrys where 100% of the population suffers and a lot more then in Iraq before the War.

In the end the americans where in Iraq and they found NOTHING not a sign of Weapons of Massdestruction. And there is NO connection between Terrorism and Iraq BEFORE the war. ofcourse now after USA and UK were  not able to handle this country and there is just a weak government the terrorist can fi nd easily a lot of new members. But backthen there was One giant evil but now there are hundreds and the iraqis itself which said after USA was there the iraqis which were surpressed by Sadam Hussein said its NOW WORSE THEN EVER BEFORE.

And even Bush knew there was no connection between iraq and terrorism so he had to MAKE UP stuff which was evidently false. After the invasion all arguments before were non existant because there was simply NOTHING in Iraq. And even today Iraq is not a terrorist country. It was just wrong and this is where the anger comes from obviously heated up from the mistakes in the past. Do you knew that USA supported the Taliban and made them power in Afghanistan because they were in war with Russians.

I wonder why I know  more about US/UK politics then some of US and UK citizens.

perhaps you "know" more because you seem very keen on stating on how evil and wrong they are

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

@kasz216

Ok no proof but atleast some indication. But I still think that a government like USA shouldnt be tricked by anyone. Maybe the CIA is not as powerful as I thought. But even if he made it seem that he had Weapons of Massdestruction why the hell they just care in Iraq ? North Korea has them and nothing happens.

The USA said yes to the rules of the UN but the UN said there is not enough evidence for a war but the USA proced further. And even the US citizens think it was a mistake. And the USA is the leading Country in the world and want to stand for freedom democrazy and human rights. They are ofcourse measured completly different then a country like Iraq . They are the leader and have responsibilitys and they have to be BETTER then the rest of the world. The US superiority was always a moralic superirority atleast until the Vietnam war.

I think what vlad meant it was basically a terrorism against UK it was per definition really terrorism even if the motivation was another one.

I obviously dont agree with such a statement but i think Iraq war was a huge mistake and USA will have to pay long enough for it because it heated on terrorism and not calmed down it.

Had the US some real evidence for the war or was it just hearsay. Had they pictures from satelittes or from agents ?

And its the same you said why the hell I want a proof that bush is innocent. But the USA had no real proof that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. They made a psyhcological profil from hitler and were able to predict some actions they made this for saddam hussein too but why the hell so they could have known he would make up such a shit to defend his country.

@Nkaj

I am not keen on stating how wrong and evil they are. I just stated the US government made a mistake with the Iraq war. And I sayed they had to know it because they are the super power and not Iraq.

I also said that I agree with Afghanistan war. and with they I adressed the bush government and not the US citizens. And if you read their media you will see they obviously think the same way. IRAQ WAS A MISTAKE.

MontanaHatchet said:
vlad321 said:

Please elaborate.

Let's start with something as simple as the Boston Tea Party. If that wasn't an act of terrorism then I don't know what it would be classified as. Then, in the beginning of the war, the revolutionaries used more or less tactics that "terrorists" in Iraq are currently using. That is, inflicting as much psychological and physical damage with the least amount of casualties. Only when the ground was a little more fair, still not too advantageous of the States, did true battles start and cheap tactics ended.

Of course, the history books from the US would never tell you that, bu that's to be expected. As I stated, terrorism depends on a person's Point of View.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835