By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Terrorists really anger me!!

Kasz216 said:
finalrpgfantasy said:
but who really start the war the USA or Iraq.

Considering this guy attacked in support of Afganistan... that's not really a relevent question is it?

Ignoring the fact that before Bush messed up the invasion most Iraqi's were in support of an invasion taking Saddam out of power.  In fact the US took a hit in popularity in Iraq in Desert Storm for not finishing the war with an invasion of Iraq.

i guess i have to change my question.

Around the Network

As unpleasant as it is when they succeed, it is kinda funny when they fail.

Idiot on the left is naked and covered in his 'explosive' powder. Haha.

When they failed at Glasgow airport, one of the dumb bastards was left with his mobile phone melted into him. I hope he had it on vibrate, ouch. Fortunately he died from his injuries about 2 weeks later, must have been agony, teehee.

"Toasty!!"

Let's also not forget that any failed attack gives us the opportunity to beat the crap out of a real-life terrorist.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Pyro as Bill said:

As unpleasant as it is when they succeed, it is kinda funny when they fail.

Idiot on the left is naked and covered in his 'explosive' powder. Haha.

When they failed at Glasgow airport, one of the dumb bastards was left with his mobile phone melted into him. I hope he had it on vibrate, ouch. Fortunately he died from his injuries about 2 weeks later, must have been agony, teehee.

"Toasty!!"

Let's also not forget that any failed attack gives us the opportunity to beat the crap out of a real-life terrorist.

Link into last story?

Do we have any evidnece to know what religion the terrorist in this instance was?

@ Football Fan

It's John Smeaton, the bloke who restrained one of the Glasgow bombers. Do I really need to provide a link? I thought everybody knew about him.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network

It should but won't!

FootballFan said:
Americans entered Iraq and Afghanistan after numerous attacks including 9/11 on US and UK, the aim is to make these countries safer by attacking the terrorists on their own turf. Terrorist attacks have fallen greatly and the losses have been on a small scale to the 1,500 killed in one instant in the 9/11 attacks.

Also their is not alot America or Britain can do to stop these terrorists entering the country. Sure the majority arn't of European origin but a large amount of them have been in this country for generations and have contained their views for a large amount of time.

Some people would argue that the British and American's were the terrorists for invading IRAQ/AFGHAN but i think its comparitive to Israel/Gaza conflict. Hamas attacked Israel so Israel hit them alot harder. Some may say it was an act in self defence. 1,400 Palistinans were killed and 13 Israel's perished.

I fully understand why the Americans invade Afghanistan because it was a country which was ruled from the Taliban and those people caused 9/11 its ok a country has the right to selfdefense.

But Iraq ? Why the Hell Iraq ? This has NOTHING to do with 9/11. Infact the Iraqis had NO connection NEVER to taliban terrorism and others. And this wasnt the reason why Bush said they want to invade Iraq most americans forget that easily or british. Bush said they have WEAPONS OF MASSDESTRUCTION and so USA needs to make a peventive strike against IRAQ. And he said there was evidence. Infact there was NO EVIDENCE. Thats why France and Germany said NO because it was WRONG the USA had NO reason to go into the IRAQ. Ok they had a fuckin regime and 2/3 of the population suffered but in africa are countrys where 100% of the population suffers and a lot more then in Iraq before the War.

In the end the americans where in Iraq and they found NOTHING not a sign of Weapons of Massdestruction. And there is NO connection between Terrorism and Iraq BEFORE the war. ofcourse now after USA and UK were  not able to handle this country and there is just a weak government the terrorist can fi nd easily a lot of new members. But backthen there was One giant evil but now there are hundreds and the iraqis itself which said after USA was there the iraqis which were surpressed by Sadam Hussein said its NOW WORSE THEN EVER BEFORE.

And even Bush knew there was no connection between iraq and terrorism so he had to MAKE UP stuff which was evidently false. After the invasion all arguments before were non existant because there was simply NOTHING in Iraq. And even today Iraq is not a terrorist country. It was just wrong and this is where the anger comes from obviously heated up from the mistakes in the past. Do you knew that USA supported the Taliban and made them power in Afghanistan because they were in war with Russians.

I wonder why I know  more about US/UK politics then some of US and UK citizens.

Bush didn't make anything up.

He had two sets of conflicting reports and went with the one that fit his worldview instead of the one that had more standing.

It's not really any different then any other politician does.

a terrible usa foreign policy is to blame, both terrorism and usa foreign policy must be stopped.

i only believe in world peace, but its likely not to happen

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
a terrible usa foreign policy is to blame, both terrorism and usa foreign policy must be stopped.

i only believe in world peace, but its likely not to happen

Yes, cause terrorists never attacked the US before Bush invaded Afganistan and Iraq.

Yep... no terrorist attacks at all.

That's also why terrorists attack countries like Denmark and Spain, who don't even mess with the foreign policy of the middle east.