By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I just bought Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted 2, AND Demon's Souls!!!!!

Well good for you!

Around the Network

hehe, don't give up on Demon's Souls though. Every death is the game is not the result of something cheap but rather the error of the player. The game improves you as a player, well, it did for me at least.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

All three of those games are very immersive and very very different. I have Uncharted 2 and Demon's Souls and I have played VC. Three great games. Good choices.

I got them as well from Playasia just before the xmas week!! Loving every bit of Uncharted 1 & 2 and was amazed by 2's opening, absolutely stunning.

I put aside Demon's Souls to finish off Uncharted 2, Tales of Vesperia and VC. But more importantly, it's a god damn hard game!!

gongratz on the 3 best game of this gen

Around the Network

nice games and all are PS3 exclusives wooooo
sorry no flmaing intended just happy fot teh guy

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

pariz said:
Munkeh111 said:
Play Uncharted 2 last, it will spoil every other game for you

I did the opposite. I bought Uncharted 2 and Valkyria Chronicles a few days after I got my PS3 Slim with Uncharted and Killzone 2. I couln't wait and I played Uncharted 2 first, and God, I did enjoy it. Later, once satisfied, I had enough ease to really enjoy my time and thinking with Valkyria. It really worked for me, so I guess it depends.

I played Valkyria Chronicles first after buying my phat. It almost spoiled the generation for me. What other game was going to stack up to this?

Then I heard about Deomn's Souls and Uncharted 2 (yeah I played Uncharted and after the memory of Valkyria faded a little I got to enjoy it a lot), and I knew everything would be OK.

So with the 3 games mentioned in the OP it would seem it won't matter what game you play first, they will all be fantastic experiences. It's like saying if you eat icecream you won't like cake or key lime pie anymore; that's just plain silly. But eating the best icecream in the world right now will make all other icecreams (action/adventure shooters) taste like low fat soyabean frozen fake icecream.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

richardhutnik said:
Barozi said:
Valkyria Chronicles > Uncharted 2

I have yet to play Demon's Souls (I WANT A FUCKING EU RELEASE !!!!)

If someone is into games like Tomb Raiders, but isn't into strategy RPGs, then they won't agree with VC > U2

He bought it, so I guess he likes strategy RPGs and that makes your theory unfortunately pretty much obsolete in this thread.

congratz on buying some of the best games on ps3. i recommend the new R&C it's so great.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Well I just bought Uncharted 2 + Ratchet (latest) + Valkyrie AND Folklore!!!!! So does that make me better?

Tease.