By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - KH3 announcement just day away as KH BBS releases?

Square Enix has been talking about an unannounced game recently.This game is supposed to be a sequel of an old franchise as told by Tetsuya Nomura.He is also the head o f the Kingdom Hearts franchise who's next game is due January 2010 that is KH BBS.

All the previous main Kingdom Hearts games contained some info on the next game.

So what does all this talk mean ahead of one of Kingdom Hearts next main game.It can only mean Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to be announced.Also if PSP game is giving the info on Kingdom Hearts 3 then it could be that KH3 would be PS3 exclusive.

Around the Network

I get a feeling its Kingdom Hearts 3 for the PlayStation 3. They shouldn't wait too long this generation to develop it.

If not that, then maybe another spin-off.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

i think it will be a PS3 exclusive cause if they wanted to put it on the Wii then they would have announced it by now of the previous DS KH game.

they wouldn't release a trailer on the PSP saying its coming on the PS3 and Wii.

Also they could have been waiting for the FF13 launch sales to put the trailer for the next game in the PSP as a PS3 exclusive or as multi-plat.So if FF13 sales were good then they would keep it as PS3 exclusive

I really hope we will see Kingdom Hearts III this generation.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snake612 said:

og that we will definitely.The question is when and on which platform.

Around the Network
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Snake612 said:

og that we will definitely.The question is when and on which platform.

Hopefully it will be for the playstation 3 only. Because the first two games were on the playstation 2.

well, looks like my bet will finally be settled. Watch out Soriku

see sig for detail

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

If it will be a Wii exclusive, I will no longer support the franchise and make up the ending in my head!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

It will be interesting to see on what platform it will come. The WIi would be a logical choice for a game like KH, tough seeing the sales of FFXIII, we might see it go to the PS3

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

iLLmaticV3 said:
If it will be a Wii exclusive, I will no longer support the franchise and make up the ending in my head!

You'd refuse to support the franchise just because of platform choice? I understand not being able to play it, but let's not be unreasonable.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.