By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - KH3 announcement just day away as KH BBS releases?

BMaker11 said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:
Xxain said:
KH3 will be on PS3 Tetsuya Nomura has been stalling with spinoffs till PS3 gets a more healthy fanbase... if KH3 was on Wii why not put the secret trailer on DS versions??

A fanbase of 30 million does not justify the amount the Wii has (62 million); that's doubled + 2 of what Sony has.

Kingdom Hearts was not graphic-intensive, mind anyone. It had its own art-style, but it never revolved around graphics. The Wii is 4x as powerful than the PS2 (GCN was 2x). Kingdom Hearts revolved moreso around content, story, and gameplay.

I'm sorry, but what game on the Wii revolves around content, story, and gameplay..other than like Zelda...which would thus make KH3 a perfect fit for the Wii? FFXIII fits that description, but that's not even getting a Wii release. Assassin's Creed? Same. Half-Life? Same. I could go on forever. With regard to graphics...sure it didn't look uber realistic...but it for damn sure was one of the best looking PS2 games (KH2). Everything had the same level of detail (meaning like, character models, cities etc. had the same amount of attention put to it, instead of the character models looking extremely good, but the surrounding areas look kind of bland in comparison ala FF), there was good lip syncing, action was intense, etc. 

@hunter_alien

I know you were joking around, but that statement just irks me to no avail: "this kind of game would be perfect for the Wii". In what sense? Because you swing around a keyblade, or because of the Disney aspect? There are plenty of sword swinging games on the PS3...even the 360, and no one ever said "this game would've been perfect for the Wii". Now the Disney aspect....everyone likes to say "Disney LOVES the Wii". Yet the only Disney games that they have released are those terrible, quick cash ins like Hannah Montana and High School Musical. That's not love...that's the kind of 3rd party support a lot of Wii fans say "The Wii DOES have 3rd party games...3rd party developers just don't 'get' the Wii and therefore don't put any effort into their games". On the flipside, at least Disney tried to make a core game on the PS3/360 with Pure. So what from the Disney aspect makes KH3 a perfect match for the Wii, looking at the past Disney efforts on the Wii?

referring to your comment about "what game on the wii revolves around content, story, and gameplay?" i guess this will be a first now wouldn't it; im sure kh3 on the wii would sell just as much as a kh3 game on the ps3, but im sure the wii version would generate more profit which is why a wii version would make more sense; and just because he believes it would fit perfect with the wii doesn't mean it wouldn't fit on the ps3, calm down its really not that serious

oh yeah epic mickey (if thats the title) is a serious effort by disney thats going on the wii so in other words it seems like disney doesn't care much for the ps3

Around the Network

I would like it more on Wii, just for gameplay aspects, but if its on PS3 i would play it still

But, if Disney has anything to say on the decision, i think it would be towards Wii. After all, for Disney the only thing that matters is the game sells, and where is they are having best results? I think DS, but Wii on the consoles

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Kasz216 said:
Mr Khan said:
iLLmaticV3 said:
If it will be a Wii exclusive, I will no longer support the franchise and make up the ending in my head!

You'd refuse to support the franchise just because of platform choice? I understand not being able to play it, but let's not be unreasonable.

I think YOUR being unreasonable expecting people to not be unreasonable.

So uh, what do you think of that!

Though... everyone else... think about it this way. 

He's working on two projects.  One new and one that's not quite new (remake.)

Kingdom Hearts 3 is not supposed to come until after one more KH project.

So, if the new project is KH3.  That means the remake has to be a KH game being remade.  

Would they really remake any of the KH games for the PS3?  Not likely.

Would they remake any of the KH games for another system... then put KH3 on the PS3?  Also not likely.

In short... if you want KH3 on PS3.... hope the "all new" game is not KH3 and that instead the remake is a FF remake, and the new game is the KH Spinoff that is supposed to happen before KH3.

This is one of the most rasonable posts I've ever seen there on VGChartz!

Great post sir.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Solid_Snake4RD said:

Also if PSP game is giving the info on Kingdom Hearts 3 then it could be that KH3 would be PS3 exclusive.

People said this this about the PSP Star Ocean remake which included a trailer for SO4.  Then the game ended up being a year long 360 exclusive.

Buzzi said:
iLLmaticV3 said:
If it will be a Wii exclusive, I will no longer support the franchise and make up the ending in my head!

On the other hand I will do the exact opposite: I started getting interested in the series, and after 358/2 days on DS will play Chain of memories and will try to borrow a ps2 to play KH 1 and 2...but if KH3 is announced for PS3 I'm going to leave this idea...

It seems that ps3 is the obvious chose, but I still hope will be atleast multiplat on Wii, it doesn't need a great graphic to be a great game, and SE is able to use the Wii properly, and has too few games for it...I hope the next SE game will not be DQX :(

Did you not read my second post?

It shouldn't matter what console its on, as long as the game is of the best quality.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

KH3 will be either PS360 multi or Wii exclusive. PS3 exclusive just isn't going to happen, sorry. If it didn't for FFXIII, it won't for KH3.

I tend to think the next game with be a Wii spinoff anyway though, probably from the Osaka (BBS) team or h.a.n.d. (358/2days, Chocobo Dungeon Wii). If KH3 went to Wii, I could also see them proceeding it with KH1-2 Wiimakes though.

jarrod said:
KH3 will be either PS360 multi or Wii exclusive. PS3 exclusive just isn't going to happen, sorry. If it didn't for FFXIII, it won't for KH3.

I tend to think the next game with be a Wii spinoff anyway though, probably from the Osaka (BBS) team or h.a.n.d. (358/2days, Chocobo Dungeon Wii). If KH3 went to Wii, I could also see them proceeding it with KH1-2 Wiimakes though.

It won't be multi-platform period. None have before, none will in the future.

iLLmaticV3 said:
jarrod said:

Oh.  Wii exclusive confirmed then I guess.  ;)

jarrod said:
iLLmaticV3 said:
jarrod said:

Oh.  Wii exclusive confirmed then I guess.  ;)

That would be nice. Good Motion Controls and quality gameplay/story and I'm sold.

iLLmaticV3 said:
Buzzi said:
iLLmaticV3 said:

On the other hand I will do the exact opposite: I started getting interested in the series, and after 358/2 days on DS will play Chain of memories and will try to borrow a ps2 to play KH 1 and 2...but if KH3 is announced for PS3 I'm going to leave this idea...

It seems that ps3 is the obvious chose, but I still hope will be atleast multiplat on Wii, it doesn't need a great graphic to be a great game, and SE is able to use the Wii properly, and has too few games for it...I hope the next SE game will not be DQX :(

Did you not read my second post?

It shouldn't matter what console its on, as long as the game is of the best quality.

It's not a bad thing to think a game should be on one specific platform. I would never like a KH3 on ps3 because I know I would never play it. I think some games can be great regardless the platform, and I believe KH is one of this, because on the DS it is great and on Wii SE can do a better job than on PS2-PSP considering Wii's power. But as someone said, it's not gonna be multiplat on all consoles, in could be either PS3 exclusive or HD exclusive or Wii Exclusive IMO.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)