By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - assassin's creed 2 or uncharted 2?

Uncharted 2 over Assassins creed 2 even if you don't like shooters

mM
Around the Network

Don't listen to the people on this site. Most don't read the op, and others would say Uncharted over their own mother. From what you have said I would say you should get Assassin's Creed 2. I heard it is really fun :)

Barozi said:
Not a big fan of shooters and doesn't care for the multiplayer ?

C'mon people read the OP and not just the thread title.
Assassin's Creed 2 and Uncharted 2 are on the same quality level and regarding your preferences, get Assassin's Creed 2.

I read the OP, and decided Uncharted 2 is that good. It is probably the best game I have ever played, only FF X really rivals it

u2

AC2 if ur not into shooters or online because thats what makes the gameplay in U2

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Barozi said:

Assassin's Creed 2 and Uncharted 2 are on the same quality level and regarding your preferences, get Assassin's Creed 2.

I read the OP, and decided Uncharted 2 is that good. It is probably the best game I have ever played, only FF X really rivals it

You don't count. You'd probably even recommend it even if the person hates Uncharted.....

I'm playing AC2 now after buying, beating, and still playing the UC2 multiplayer.

UC2 in a landslide. I hated AC1, but AC2 is a lot more fun and I'm enjoying playing it, but I rented it.

UC2 is the GOTY. No question.

Barozi said:
Munkeh111 said:
Barozi said:

You don't count. You'd probably even recommend it even if the person hates Uncharted.....

Definitely! It is that good

Uncharted 2, no competition at all!

Uncharted 2 does have alot of shooting but the story is amazing, its soo cynimatic and the graphics will blow you away. there is no game like it

dsister44 said:
Uncharted 2!!!

What this man said, GET UNCHARTED 2!!!