By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - assassin's creed 2 or uncharted 2?

Uncharted 2

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

PSN ID: smj1860

Around the Network

I'd get AC2 based on what you said.

4 ≈ One

If you aren't a fan of shooters then AC2 is a good idea.

Not a big fan of shooters and doesn't care for the multiplayer ?

C'mon people read the OP and not just the thread title.
Assassin's Creed 2 and Uncharted 2 are on the same quality level and regarding your preferences, get Assassin's Creed 2.

MagicalJoker said:
I would say Uncharted 2.... But that is more cause i am not a big fan of AC. I did not like the first one. So never bought the 2nd one.

And I really hate shooters myself. But I Love Uncharted 1&2

You are doing yourself a disservice there, AC2 is so many times better than AC1 its not funny. At least rent it.

To the OP, from your preferences, I'd go AC2. I've got both AC2 and U2, both awesome games, but if you don't like shooting, go AC2.

Around the Network

Completed both games and they're both amazing
But if i had to pick i would get U2 now and then get AC2 later

PSN: HienTran2691

XBL: IVietCong

uncharted 2, its an amazing story along with amazing graphics

It's a no brainer---Uncharted 2. Probably the best game I have ever played aside from Half Life 2.

even if you dont care for shoters and MP... i have to still say uncharted 2 because is a game that is in another level and imo there is no forgiving for who misses it on purpose...

but hell you could go now for AC2 but dont forget to get it later ... its almost a sin not to play it!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Since your not a fan of shooters, and if you can only get 1 game then go with Assassin's Creed 2. But even for a non-shooter fan I'd recommend Uncharted 2 as the slightly better game.