By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What PS3 JRPG will you be playing the Most in February 2010?

What PS3 JRPG will you be playing the Most in February 2010?

White Knight Chronicles - International 67 72.04%

Last Rebellion 6 6.45%

Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope - International 20 21.51%

Total:93

I'll be playing all of them, but WKC the most.  I've already beaten SO4 on 360, but I plan on playing it again on the ps3.  I'm going to buy FFXIII at launch, but I'll prolly wait to play it until this summer when school is out and I have a ton of free time to enjoy it.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network

I will be getting all three but I think WKC will take up most of my time that month

I'll be getting all Three. But WKC comes first

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

White Knight Chronicles for sure. I must be pleased with the results.

I'm glad no one choose option 3.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES!!

Around the Network

White Knight Chronicles Of course. Out of those It's the only game I'll buy in February. I'll get those 2 later on especially Star ocean 4 for a cheap price and I also have to play the Star Ocean 3 first. Lol!

BTW Final Fantasy XIII borrowed some (a lot. lol) gameplay from WKC. Big boss battles I mean really big! I think the battle gameplay is kinda similar to WKC?

None of those.

WKC. i already have S04 and will probably get the PS3 version once it has a price drop. Dont really care for last rebellion

I guess I stand alone on SO4......

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Last Rebellion first so I can sink more time into WKC.