By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What PS3 JRPG will you be playing the Most in February 2010?

What PS3 JRPG will you be playing the Most in February 2010?

White Knight Chronicles - International 67 72.04%

Last Rebellion 6 6.45%

Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope - International 20 21.51%

Total:93

im gettin all 3... SO4 will be played to most... least will be WKC

Around the Network

Good chance I'll get all 3 but I still don't know exactly what Last Rebellion is. Suppose I could read up about it and then wait for reviews.

I'll be playing SO4 first probably since it is one of my favourite series, but we'll have to see how much I enjoy WKC.

wkc

WKC, of course. Dark Cloud meets giant Mechas, plus the online component and the Georama system looks pretty awesome :) As I only have money for one game a month, that will be the only one that I play xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

all 3 for me

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

WKC FTW!!!!! :)

White Knight Chronicles of course

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Star Ocean 4

Lol kylie thats ass backwards, its FFXIII that took its sweet old time getting here, and we didn't even KNOW about LR until recently, and SO4 was made rather quickly to be honest.

Yes White Knight is the only one gulity of taking to long, but FFXIII still took longer, WKC = 3 years, FFXIII = 5 years.

A few friends and I are already ready for some WKC online goodness, so Id have to give the nod to that. I will definitely preorder and own all three (Last Rebellion is not offered yet but soon will be).