By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What PS3 JRPG will you be playing the Most in February 2010?

What PS3 JRPG will you be playing the Most in February 2010?

White Knight Chronicles - International 67 72.04%

Last Rebellion 6 6.45%

Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope - International 20 21.51%

Total:93

Dunno' bout' you guys but i'll be getting all 3, however i'll only have time to play 1 of 3 at the time, so was just wonder'n which of the 3 in feb will you have that innocent tid-bit of JRPG goodness to...

For me it's gonna be White Knight Chronicles simply because i skipped Demons Souls this year meaning i never got to play an online Co-Op RPG game THIS YEAR (Awh... ;_;) and since WKC is lacking the demons as a main part of the story, i figure even though it took way to damn long to get here to the USA, i think "Hey atleast its not like FFXIII, taking half a fucking decade to make!" mmm.... yes....

At anyrate, lets see what the common rate will be around here, i did one at gameFAQ's and it was between WKC and Last Rebellion since most of them got SO4 on there 360's and played it already.

Around the Network

White Knight Chronicles!

white knight chronicles of course . it reminds of ff9 and escaflowne.

White Knight Chronicles of course! Online questing is gonna be hella fun, and I'm not gonna sleep until I'm Guild Rank 12 and owning bosses like its nothing AND Platinum it!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

iLLmaticV3 said:
White Knight Chronicles of course! Online questing is gonna be hella fun, and I'm not gonna sleep until I'm Guild Rank 12 and owning bosses like its nothing AND Platinum it!

ups i forgot aboutthe online. i never played a mmorg before so im really exited

Around the Network
jonnhytesta said:
iLLmaticV3 said:

Its gonna be a very fun experience for you! If by any chance you wanna play with me online my PSN is iLLmaticV3.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

WKC.

Though I'll need to import it from the US, hmm...

I'm getting White Knight and Last Rebellion. Last rebellion first since that might be hard to find later on, while White Knight is from SONY and they should have no problem with demand at all.

4 ≈ One

WKC.

iLLmaticV3 said:
jonnhytesta said:
iLLmaticV3 said:

Its gonna be a very fun experience for you! If by any chance you wanna play with me online my PSN is iLLmaticV3.

great. my psn is juanma2008. i want to get those rare items available only in the online mode.