By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN.com Reviews Bayonetta - MAJOR Score Difference!

This is getting silly......

I am starting to think that the LAZY DEVS argument just doesnt hold water any more.

It seems that unless the game is designed ground up with the PS3 in mind then its going to run better on the 360.

After 3 years this should not be the case

Im starting to think that the original argument that the Cell was good at everything so long as its not videogames may be true.

Pour shame.

Around the Network

It's not like 8.2 is a bad score for majority games...

We saw this with The Orange Box. It's one thing when the developer makes a bad port...but the scores still stay relatively close. But when you hand the game off to a completely different set of people.....well...these are the results

rccsetzer said:
Well, time to buy a X360, i think.

Indeed, once you have both HD machines, a lot of the stuff on the webz that was annoying before just becomes so silly to read. You will not be disappointed, if you're looking for some less well known gems that you can buy for $10 - 15, hit me up.

JerCotter7 said:
"absolutely avoid the PS3 copy"

But the PS3 version got 8.2? 8.2 isn't something that I would avoid.

CONTEXT

Absolutely avoid the PS3 copy *if you have an Xbox 360*.

Jesus, learn to read or at least retain information.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
JerCotter7 said:

CONTEXT

Either way it's not enough to avoid it. Surprising you aren't praising the review for the PS3 game getting less since every one of your posts I have happened to come across the last few days has been anti-Sony. 

Glad I own both consoles...so it seems the talk of Sony fixing it was bull.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

JerCotter7 said:
twesterm said:
JerCotter7 said:

CONTEXT

Either way it's not enough to avoid it. Surprising you aren't praising the review for the PS3 game getting less since every one of your posts I have happened to come across the last few days has been anti-Sony. 

1. Yes it is *if you own a 360.  It's not one is marginally better, it's one is majorly better.  The review says if you own both, get the 360, not that the PS3 version is bad or should be avoided if you only own a PS3.  Again, learn to actually read.
  2. Really?  What, you mean me not liking the SIXAXIS?  That really doesn't have anything to do with Sony, just me thinking the SIXAXIS is pretty worthless.  Or is it just me saying I would have the 360 version of FFXIII because that's somehow anti-Sony?

looks a bit too harsh, but either way I'm getting hyped.

It's a real shame because i actually liked the demo and thought it played fine .... hmmmm.... how annoying well 8 is still a good score right? right? right ? >.>