By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN.com Reviews Bayonetta - MAJOR Score Difference!

I'll get God of War instead.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

If it was a game I cared about I'd be upset. Wow even most average devs can make the PS3 port virtually equal to the 360 version, I didn't expect this from Sega (this was sega right?).

coolestguyever said:
If it was a game I cared about I'd be upset. Wow even most average devs can make the PS3 port virtually equal to the 360 version, I didn't expect this from Sega (this was sega right?).

Sega, and Sony :)

dsister44 said:
coolestguyever said:

Who knows what happens behind closed doors. the game could be using programming methods which are really hard to do on PS3 without going over budget. Sega could have under staffed the port team not to go over budget.

Basically blame the budget this game had.

dsister44 said:
coolestguyever said:

I think the talk about Sony fixing it was false.

Still, I'm disappointed with Sega's incompetence.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
AlkamistStar said:

US Review - Xbox 360: 9.5 (Incredible) (Editor's Choice Award)

UK Review - Xbox 360: 9.6 (Incredible) (Editor's Choice Award)

US Link: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/105/1056885p1.html

UK Link : http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/105/1057055p1.html

US & UK Review - PS3: 8.2 (Impressive)

US Link: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/105/1057012p1.html

so PS3 owners fortunate enough to own a 360 should absolutely avoid the PS3 copy.

I think I'm going to take that advice...360 version was the one I was planning on getting anyway, but this seals the deal.

ps3 version should be avoided, its a very lame cash in port by sega. plat games should have known the game will prove popular. it will be difficult to watch if ps3 version sells well, coz imo it doesnt deserve 2.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Oh dang. So I guess the rumors about Sony fixing the PS3 version were false.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Ps3 demo looks good

twesterm said:
JerCotter7 said:
twesterm said:
JerCotter7 said:
"absolutely avoid the PS3 copy"

But the PS3 version got 8.2? 8.2 isn't something that I would avoid.

CONTEXT

Absolutely avoid the PS3 copy *if you have an Xbox 360*.

Jesus, learn to read or at least retain information.

Either way it's not enough to avoid it. Surprising you aren't praising the review for the PS3 game getting less since every one of your posts I have happened to come across the last few days has been anti-Sony. 

1. Yes it is *if you own a 360.  It's not one is marginally better, it's one is majorly better.  The review says if you own both, get the 360, not that the PS3 version is bad or should be avoided if you only own a PS3.  Again, learn to actually read.
  2. Really?  What, you mean me not liking the SIXAXIS?  That really doesn't have anything to do with Sony, just me thinking the SIXAXIS is pretty worthless.  Or is it just me saying I would have the 360 version of FFXIII because that's somehow anti-Sony?

Are you seriousley buying the 360 version of FFXIII?