By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN.com Reviews Bayonetta - MAJOR Score Difference!

I'm still going to get the game for PS3 cause its still fun.

Im sure IGN is just full of BS like how bad they said the Orange Box on PS3 was compared to the other systems but when i played it it was just as good as when i first played it on PC. Im sure the 360 version is better but not drastically.

Around the Network

Sad for those ps3 owners that are looking forward to this game and have no clue their gonna pay full price for a screwed version of bayonetta.....=.=

Xbox 360 can hit 1 million week 1? (JP+A+E)

MontanaHatchet said:
Well, I'm glad I have all of the consoles then. Can't wait to play it!

But on the other hand, I'm getting sicks of 9s and 9.5s from review sites. Wish someone would have the balls to give something like a 9.7, 9.8, or 9.9 without going too high and giving a 10.

How about someone go to 11?

Going over 9000 would be pushing it though.

It's dissapointing to see this game rated so much lower for laod times and slow down, i mean..wtf Sony, weren't you supposed to patch it to be on par? Ugh. I say it's still worth a buy for the PS3, you just have to be more patient, nothing wrong with the gameplay itself (besides a few slow downs) and who knows, maybe there'll be a patch by that time, and it'll be fine.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

Around the Network

fukkk i ll probably skip it then

No sale, lazy efforts=no sale

They could of made this 360 timed exclusive and spent more time polishing the ps3 port and release it later with more content(ala NG2)......could have avoided this and its a win for all.

Too bad , I really liked the demo and was going to buy it (much better than DMC4 IMO).

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

XxXProphecyXxX said:
They could of made this 360 timed exclusive and spent more time polishing the ps3 port and release it later with more content(ala NG2)......could have avoided this and its a win for all.

LoL! if it runs like shit on the PS3 it might aswell be a XBOX 360 Exclusive !

I doubt Sony could polish the game up to 360 standard in a short amount of time =S

Lets face it am not going to buy it on the PS3 and your not either lol

PSN: HienTran2691

XBL: IVietCong