By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Zangeki no REGINLEIV - NEW (GAMEPLAY) TRAILER

dampowell said:
Farmageddon said:
dampowell said:
when the hammer comes down at the 54 second mark... She seems to move to the side and backwards... maybe the game has a linear path to progress on that you can move back and forward and side to side... kinda on rails... kinda not?

Have you ever played Star Fox, Sin and Punishment or Phanzer Dragon? It seem to be just like those.

Oh I understand from the Star FOX comment... I guess there is a limited amount of space to go backwards in. If it is like star fox and done well, I'll own it then.

Yeah, there's no official announcement yet as far as I know, but it seems to me that's the kind of game this will be. And sure, if it's well done it should be fun.

Around the Network

It seems much much better than I thought. As long as the gameplay is fun, and I get to slash things with M+, this has my interest.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Looking good. I hope Nintendo doesn't give us the shaft and keep this one in Japan.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

I think everyones forgetting that this series is known for it's tank controls. I expect this to be no different.

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

I think this game looks pretty average, just random smashing

Around the Network

Holy shit Nintendo, scar me for life with all that claret. Goddamn

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was on rails, but nothing in the video actually suggests that it is.

As with the other footage of this game I've seen so far this looks pretty mediocre at best... and not really like the Nintendo quality I'm used to...

Sommernacht said:
As with the other footage of this game I've seen so far this looks pretty mediocre at best... and not really like the Nintendo quality I'm used to...

This isn't actually being made by Nintendo

Wasn't this already confirmed to be on-rails?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046