By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Zangeki no REGINLEIV - NEW (GAMEPLAY) TRAILER

It looks like it's onrail like S&P 2. it' s very actionpacked like it too. It could be a good game.

UPDATE: i see a part where one character runs to the side. Maybe it isn't onrail after all.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

It looks like it's onrail like S&P 2. it' s very actionpacked like it too. It could be a good game.

UPDATE: i see a part where one character runs to the side. Maybe it isn't onrail after all.

The character runs to the side like S&P 2.

Doesnt look good to me : /

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

Where is that in the video ie. time

I think it looks pretty good. I'd prefer it to just be a 3rd person action game, but as long as you have some control of your character's movement I think it is OK.

Around the Network

@Dampowell

It's at 52 or 53 seconds

But it's a side movemnt just like in Sin and Ounishment games or in Star Fox.

when the hammer comes down at the 54 second mark... She seems to move to the side and backwards... maybe the game has a linear path to progress on that you can move back and forward and side to side... kinda on rails... kinda not?

dampowell said:
when the hammer comes down at the 54 second mark... She seems to move to the side and backwards... maybe the game has a linear path to progress on that you can move back and forward and side to side... kinda on rails... kinda not?

Have you ever played Star Fox, Sin and Punishment or Phanzer Dragon? It seem to be just like those.

and at the 1:07 mark he moves backward from blocking? is that norm in an on rails game?

Farmageddon said:
dampowell said:

Have you ever played Star Fox, Sin and Punishment or Phanzer Dragon? It seem to be just like those.

Oh I understand from the Star FOX comment... I guess there is a limited amount of space to go backwards in. If it is like star fox and done well, I'll own it then.