By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Super Mario Galaxy 2 Thread

morenoingrato said:
miz1q2w3e said:

I finally played the game!!

i started a bit after Nintendo's E3 presentation and i'm trying not to rush through the game, i'm currently at 25 stars

REALLY enjoying it, my fav so far is flipswap galaxy :)

your favprite is flip-swap?

you've seen nothing yet

lol, that's good to hear

not playing any more today, i feel like playing brawl for some reason (i love the feeling of knocking people out of the screen :p), gonna take my sweet time with SMG2 :)

Around the Network

I can almost taste it. 9 of those little green buggers to go, and the worst is behind me. Only Twisty Trials, Upside Dizzy, Wild Glide, and Yoshi Star

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

I can almost taste it. 9 of those little green buggers to go, and the worst is behind me. Only Twisty Trials, Upside Dizzy, Wild Glide, and Yoshi Star

Twisty Trials ain't no j-oh no wait the comet medal is way harder than the green stars.

Yeah you're in the clear.

Have you deposited 9999 starbits?

Khuutra said:
Mr Khan said:

Twisty Trials ain't no j-oh no wait the comet medal is way harder than the green stars.

Yeah you're in the clear.

Have you deposited 9999 starbits?

No, but i have over 5000 in hand that i can deposit, and then i just have to spam that one Boulder star from melty monster. Not pleasant, but easy enough.

Could I state how outstanding World 6 is?

Around the Network

tes.

Mr Khan said:

No, but i have over 5000 in hand that i can deposit, and then i just have to spam that one Boulder star from melty monster. Not pleasant, but easy enough.

Remember: it's quicker to just die at the end.

Khuutra said:
Mr Khan said:

Remember: it's quicker to just die at the end.

I'm aware. I got 999 star bits there when i was trying to get the green star in that course. I'm up over 6200 now, so i would only have to do it three times or so...

But there is only one part of Grandmaster that's any hard, really, and that's the middle with the flip-switches and laser-ring things, which is insanely hard, but the rest of it i could easily see doing daredevil style.

Only 10 days left until I get this game!!!!

I'm glad to see that everybody is having a great time with it ^_^. 

I cant get the last star,in Grandmaster