By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Super Mario Galaxy 2 Thread

I've completely forget this thread! Sorry guys, I was too mesmerized by all the recent announces!

Around the Network

Well I can officially state that I am currently at World 5 and have completed Space Storm Galaxy! I am slightly annoyed by the fact that all your 1-ups are eliminated to four following another five that you receive from with a letter from Princess Peach, however it allows you focus on the gameplay as opposed to gaining the most 1-ups and stating "I have 99 lives, this obviously means that I am better at the game compared to you!". 

My 500th post!

Died about fifteen time just now in The Perfect Run.

It's not frustrating. Just very hard.

im at world 6 this game is great, it suprised me alot

My favorite galaxies so far are Melty Monster, Space Storm Galaxy, Clockwork Ruins Galaxy, Cosmic Cove Galaxy and Tall Trunk Galaxy.

Around the Network

I made it. I beat the Perfect Run.

My final game time was a little over twenty-seven hours. It felt like more.

Whew. What a rush.

I feel... accomplished.

I finally finished the game last night. Took about 10 tries for the very last star in the grandmaster galaxy. It was hella fun though, and the music kept me happy and entertained throughout the duration of my lives.

I really love the music when you get to the third section. mmmhmhmhmhmmhmmm *humming along* ~

Great game, and I absolutely love it.

wfz said:

I finally finished the game last night. Took about 10 tries for the very last star in the grandmaster galaxy. It was hella fun though, and the music kept me happy and entertained throughout the duration of my lives.

I really love the music when you get to the third section. mmmhmhmhmhmmhmmm *humming along* ~

Great game, and I absolutely love it.

What's your verdict on the game? How would you rank it this gen, or in the 3D Mario series, or against 3D platformers in general?

I almost done getting all the stars, this game is very challenging.

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the last star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the perfect run!!!!!

it's so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard!!!!!!!!